Update: Iraqi court issues arrest warrant for Insurrectionist-in-Chief over killing of paramilitary leader last January

16 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Soledad O’Brien criticizing Bernie being anti-war is a bit confusing, regardless of the “I always get this right” attitude.

It's confusing because no one in that tweet thread BESIDES Sanders uses actual words to express thought. 

17 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

They'd have a nuke if they weren't, lol. 

Iran says they haven’t been trying to develop a bomb for more than a decade. 

14 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

At the very least they'd have nuclear power, which they don't have, it's not 1945, nuke tech isn't a secret just have to want it. Russia built and oversees the one they have. 

They do have nuclear power in Iran. That’s the primary use application for their enrichment allowance.

10 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

If someone has a report saying that Iran has ONE Nuclear weapon, let alone ten I would like to see it because every account I've seen says that they don't but could have one very quickly if they choose to. Please enlighten me if I'm wrong. 

They have 100 billion!!! Dr Evil Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon