Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season 6 started!

9 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

I tried watching the first episode of season 6 on HULU but it shows it as unavailable until next Friday. :angry:

Try again, I just watched it on Hulu.

2 hours ago, TheGreatGamble said:

Nope, this is the final season. I think it’s short too.

They already confirmed s7.

But strangely, it sounds like 6 and 7 will be shortened with 13 each, but with connected stories, so it sounds like they'll basically be what past single seasons were, but with 26 episodes all told instead of 22.

http://collider.com/agents-of-shield-season-6-mcu-timeline-explained/

Collider (along with a handful of other entertainment outlets) was recently invited to the set, where they’re currently filming the already picked up Season 7, to participate in small roundtables with the cast and creative team. During the interviews, executive producers Jeff Bell, Jed Whedon and Marvel TV’s Jeph Loeb talked about why they decided not to follow the current timeline of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, telling a story that’s pre-snap, wanting to do more episodes that are different from what they’ve done before, the status of FitzSimmons, how involved May is with the team, the challenge of continuing to come up with something new so many seasons in, how they chose to end Season 6 with a big question mark because they knew they’d be returning, and how they feel about the journey they’ve taken with this series. Be aware that there are some spoilers discussed.

I also thought it was the final season so that's cool!

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

So half the population is gone then. Interesting. I may watch season 6 just to see more of how that period is portrayed

They basically ignore it but half of each episode so far has been off earth. They're also dealing with a new enemy so it has been interesting.