Final Fantasy VII Remake OT - Big Trouble in Little Midgar

SaysWho?

• 6 months later...

This was pretty rough out the box for me even with drs removed once I hit the slums, micro stutter hell until I forced dx11 which solved the bulk of the problem. But then that broke hdr so I had to use special k hdr injection which finally worked pretty well after originally trying some reshader mod which was just too much everything. It’s solid enough now and obviously much nicer than the ps5 version but there are still some stutters but it’s close enough to not be a problem now ya. Oh i turned TAA off with a mod too and forced AA in nvidia cp instead, much better.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, stepee said:

This was pretty rough out the box for me even with drs removed once I hit the slums, micro stutter hell until I forced dx11 which solved the bulk of the problem. But then that broke hdr so I had to use special k hdr injection which finally worked pretty well after originally trying some reshader mod which was just too much everything. It’s solid enough now and obviously much nicer than the ps5 version but there are still some stutters but it’s close enough to not be a problem now ya. Oh i turned TAA off with a mod too and forced AA in nvidia cp instead, much better.

That's awesome you have a machine more powerful than the XSX and PS5. You definitely know your shit, too. 

2 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

Pretty insane that square has the gall to be like… hey this PORT of a last gen game is gonna be the one where we break the glass on the $70 price, oh and by the way we’re gonna do a trash job at actually porting it to PC. 

WTF man 

Hey, they gotta pay for these high tech billboards somehow!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1