So I guess the Batwoman show is now super-duper official.

50 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

The Routh Superman series could be a short series made for HBOMAX. Greg Berlanti supposedly will be working on both series.

I don’t believe DC will allow two Superman live action series. Im also sure CW has a contract that negates the ability of another network making shows with the same heroes. 

That said, I’d love it if you were right.

27 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I don’t believe DC will allow two Superman live action series. Im also sure CW has a contract that negates the ability of another network making shows with the same heroes. 

WarnerMedia Entertainment owns 50% of The CW, they own HBO and they own DC comics. I'm pretty sure they can do whatever they want. The only CW/DC show with new episodes airs on both CW and DC Universe. That's also why DC universe shows will be coming to CW.

12 hours ago, IdeaOfEvil said:

It's odd that DC is kinda forcing this show to stay on the air when fans have voiced that they want that Kingdom Come / Routh Superman character to have his own series since when he was first teased however long ago that was.

Is Batwoman somehow integral to the CWuniverse that would be ruined without her? I honestly don't know since I haven't seen it yet...

Isn't the thinking that the Routh Superman show will likely be launched on DCU or HBO Max?

8 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

DC definitely used to be psychotic about not letting the TV shows and the movies duplicate characters but I've seen arguments that DC is a lot more likely to back off on that now they the DCEU has largely bobbed. 

• 1 year later...