Who is hotter? Hailey Baldwin or Selena Gomez

Minnesota Fatz

Who is hotter?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is hotter?

14 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

You hand picked the photos you liked of Selena and didn’t like of Hailey. I posted a string of Hailey photos that shows the range of her beauty in Discord along with bad ones of Selena to balance out the only good pics of her.  The matter was discussed and decided on in Discord. Beiber picked the right girl and may he experience a life of happiness with her. Please lock. 

Lol I included two of Hailey's best photos (the first and last) where she almost actually looks like a woman... almost. I wanted to post worse ones of course but I kept myself accountable and kept the photos even and fair for both. But since you're so insistent on sharing unflattering photos too, here we go!

eve3ht.jpg 

• Guillotine 1

1 minute ago, Minnesota Fatz said:

Lol I included two of Hailey's best photos (the first and last) where she almost actually looks like a woman. I wanted to post worse ones of course but I kept myself accountable and kept the photos even and fair for both. But since you're so insistent on sharing unflattering photos too, here we go!

eve3ht.jpg 

She still looks hot there tbh

She’s the daughter of Stephen baldwin? God, it makes the Selena choice even easier. At least Selena isn’t marrying Bieber. And Baldwin is 21. She’s incapable of making good decisions. This detracts from the attractiveness. 

41 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

I have a preferance for Latina's so Selena gets my vote.

31 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

A Latina's so is sexy. I have a preferance for them too.

Until you factor in their mothers. Dating a Latina is all well and good when it's just the two of you. :lol: