Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Vic20

General Gaming Supposed leak of off screen Assassin's Creed: Ragnarok, update - you've all been had!

https://wccftech.com/assassins-creed-ragnarok-leaked/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Its possible this is the real deal, but honestly even with the blurry screen shots, the graphics of this game look underwhelming. Additionally, it would be pretty easy for someone to fake these shots using some Skyrim mods. 

14 minutes ago, Man of Culture said:

Definitely not modded Skyrim.

How can you tell? (I know the text communication on the internet makes everything sound like a sarcastic question/comment, so please note this is a genuine request to understand!:p)

17 minutes ago, Man of Culture said:

Definitely not modded Skyrim.

Ubi could come out saying it really is leaked screens of the game and I'd believe this over them. 

11 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

How can you tell? (I know the text communication on the internet makes everything sound like a sarcastic question/comment, so please note this is a genuine request to understand!:p)

Because I've modded Skyrim since 2011 and actively take part in the community? :dab2:

If you really want to know.. those stance animations don't exist in Skyrim and blurry as it is, the female character has too much definition to be a Skyrim face.  Even when heavily modded, its difficult to get things like properly defined cheeks and laugh lines. Also, that hair would be clipping through the armor, not sitting on top of it.

Ah, gotcha! Well, If not skyrim, perhaps a mod of another game? I say mod, because, frankly, the graphics displayed in these images look somewhat slapped together. Granted the off screen camera grab is doing it no favors, but AC games generally look pretty sharp even when leaked. Look at Origins leaked image from a few years back:

2 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Ah, gotcha! Well, If not skyrim, perhaps a mod of another game? I say mod, because, frankly, the graphics displayed in these images look somewhat slapped together. Granted the off screen camera grab is doing it no favors, but AC games generally look pretty sharp even when leaked. Look at Origins leaked image from a few years back:

Possible that it could actually be another game and or it might be a shot from a really early dev build. 

Didn't they say they aren't releasing an AC game this year? If so, then they have well over a year left of development time.

Why complain about the graphics if the game isn't coming out until next year? If these truly are leaks from the game, then it's a very early build that they have 18 months to work on. 

19 minutes ago, jaethos said:

Didn't they say they aren't releasing an AC game this year? If so, then they have well over a year left of development time.

Yes.

– Player has ability to change outfits on the fly, which can speed up or slow down notoriety build up in different kingdoms and stop Sheriffs coming after you

I hope "sheriffs" are bounty hunters, because I honestly greatly preferred the bounty system in Odyssey over the notoriety systems in previous AC games.

– Larger emphasis on build and armor usage.

Sure, but AC Ragnarok better give me a hot vicious valkyrie warrior to play dress up with. I'd be okay with some wolf pelt bikinis.

– Game is more focused on exploration, removing question marks on the map, and making players want to explore locations for better loot (like Breath of the Wild)

I hope they give us the option again, like in Odyssey, to have objectives and stuff show up on the map. I personally would fall asleep running from point A to point B in BotW and if these maps are really going to get bigger and bigger, I'd rather know if there's something worth getting to at the top of a mountain before I spent 20 minutes climbing up it.

It should be kinda obvious within a second or two of looking at this image that those screens are not from an upcoming Assassin's Creed game:

yKMVbzu.png

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

The OP deserves a one day ban

@Mr.Vic20

80a.gif