~~The Mueller Investigation: Season 2~~

8 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

All I see when I read that Tweet is.....

"It is absolutely absurd to insinuate that I would be smart enough to realize how fucked my baby boy is for being a traitor."

This is step 1 of throwing Fredo under the bus.

For starters, Trump prefers children-stooges who don't get caught. Getting caught means you're a loser.

According to his first wife, Ivana, Donald Trump was never keen on bequeathing his name to anybody. It was Ivana who wanted to call their newborn Donald junior. “You can't do that!” Trump is quoted as saying in Ivana's memoir, Raising Trump. “What if he's a loser?”

Plus, he's tried to take Fredo as a hostage before so why wouldn't he be willing to throw Fredo under the bus?

Soon after that, as Trump engaged Ivana in an epic public feud, he dispatched a bodyguard to his triplex apartment with instructions to bring his elder boy down to his office. Don, still not talking to his father, descended with the bodyguard to the 28th floor, and a few minutes later, Ivana, who described all this in her book, got a phone call. It was Trump, looking for some leverage by announcing that he was going to keep Don and raise him alone.

“Okay, keep him,” Ivana said she told him. “I have two other kids to raise.”

A few minutes later—his bluff out-bluffed—Trump ordered his boy to be taken back upstairs. “Donald never had any intention of keeping his son,” Ivana wrote.

https://www.gq.com/story/real-story-of-donald-trump-jr

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is step 1 of throwing Fredo under the bus.

For starters, Trump prefers children-stooges who don't get caught. Getting caught means you're a loser.

Plus, he's tried to take Fredo as a hostage before so why wouldn't he be willing to throw Fredo under the bus?

https://www.gq.com/story/real-story-of-donald-trump-jr

Most insiders with sources inside Trump's circle seem to agree if it came down to throwing someone under the bus, or causing himself significant harm, Ivanka is the only one who might give Donald pause. 

17 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

He's going all-in on the "I'm not the colluder, you're the colluder!" angle.  Which isn't surprising.  It's still dumb as shit though. 

Dan Bongino is one of the most hateful commentators on Fox News, and that is saying a lot.

On 8/6/2018 at 1:53 PM, marioandsonic said:

But he was just arguing last week that collusion isn't a crime.  If that's the case, then by his logic, what's the harm if Hillary colluded?

I can't wrap my head around this.

Just wait until after the GOP bloodbath in November midterms; he'll be tweeting that it's all be because of Russian interference and how they support the DNC since he's so tough on Russia. He's already been tweeting it in prep, planting seeds. It's mind-blowing.