The Handmaid's Tale - Season 3 starts on June 5

• 2 months later...

I've yet to watch episode 10 but I feel like my interest is waning. The end of season 2 gave some hope to start turning things around. But this season immediately started pulling back on that and just generally fucking up June even more.

They can't just keep having endless shitty things happen for this long. It has to start turning around and switch to the fall or it's going to be very uninteresting.

1 hour ago, legend said:

I've yet to watch episode 10 but I feel like my interest is waning. The end of season 2 gave some hope to start turning things around. But this season immediately started pulling back on that and just generally fucking up June even more.

They can't just keep having endless shitty things happen for this long. It has to start turning around and switch to the fall or it's going to be very uninteresting.

I agree with you on June. I'm not sure what episode I'm on (last one that aired was when they got the muffins), but she's been making really stupid, arrogant things this season, and is getting rather annoying. She's been doing and saying things that should have had her executed by now, but she's the main character, and that's the only reason she isn't dead yet. 

26 minutes ago, Brick said:

I agree with you on June. I'm not sure what episode I'm on (last one that aired was when they got the muffins), but she's been making really stupid, arrogant things this season, and is getting rather annoying. She's been doing and saying things that should have had her executed by now, but she's the main character, and that's the only reason she isn't dead yet. 

Oh what I meant is that they just keep doing horrible things to her, but yes, you are right within the context of the situation she's in, she'd not only have these horrible things happening to her, she'd be dead already.