Millennials are killing fake news: Baby boomers share nearly 7 times as many 'fake news' articles on Facebook as adults under 30, new study finds

15 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Study after study shows baby boomers are literally the worst generation in recent memory.

I feel like at this point it is demonstrably true that almost anyone 60+ is pretty much intolerable and that that generation is the primary reason we're being so held back and might plunge us into destruction. We're literally all just waiting for them to die so we can all actually do something about it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I feel like at this point it is demonstrably true that anyone over 55 is pretty much intolerable and that that generation is the primary reason we're being so held back and might plunge us into destruction. We're literally all just waiting for them to die so we can all actually do something about it. 

@mom and @dad

• Haha 2

I find myself always arguing with my mother about what's appropriate to share on FB and what isn't. What's fake and what's not. It drives me nuts.

They think that because it's on FB it's real, and I'm like... You can post anything you want!! The shit you're sharing is some other idiots random thoughts! It's not real! And she goes "well no it happened it was on there"

We should threaten to roll them out in their wheelchairs to get some of the fresh air they created in 15yr once we really start to feel global warming. Just leave them out there to fend for themselves.

10 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

They think that because it's on FB it's real, and I'm like... You can post anything you want!! The shit you're sharing is some other idiots random thoughts! It's not real! And she goes "well no it happened it was on there"

What, you think people would just go on the internet and lie?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

I find myself always arguing with my mother about what's appropriate to share on FB and what isn't. What's fake and what's not. It drives me nuts.

We should threaten to roll them out in their wheelchairs to get some of the fresh air they created in 15yr once we really start to feel global warming. Just leave them out there to fend for themselves.

they can then pull themselves up by the bootstraps to get inside