Rescue efforts have begun for 12 young boys trapped in flooded Thai cave. 11-hour round trip for divers.

14 minutes ago, Scape Zero said:

Wait what the fuck? Why is he calling him a pedo? Is there missing context here, or is he just having a break down?

There's no missing context. Thailand is a hot spot for sex tourism and for child sex tourism and there is a stereotype (that's not entirely untrue) about the kind of expats that live there. But there's no reason to say that this guy specifically is a pedo or even a sex tourist. 

I feel he's contributed to both parties, though I don't know the percentages. I think if you're rich, that's how you try to influence the parties since your views may be mixed. Ex: Linda McMahon years ago contributed to both Republicans and Democrats. Bill Gates did similarly.

14 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I feel he's contributed to both parties, though I don't know the percentages. I think if you're rich, that's how you try to influence the parties since your views may be mixed. Ex: Linda McMahon years ago contributed to both Republicans and Democrats. Bill Gates did similarly.

My issue isn't playing both sides, my issues is being dishonest in his own political messaging. And just because "other rich guys" do it doesn't mean it's okay he does (not saying you're saying that, I'm speaking generally). 

He literally said he gives everybody money so they actually answer his phone calls when he makes them. At least he was honest about what gets you access to politicians.

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

He literally said he gives everybody money so they actually answer his phone calls when he makes them. At least he was honest about what gets you access to politicians.

Except he's denying it. And also pushes himself as some sort of progressive. My issue isn't the honesty it takes to deal with politics (pay everyone), but how sleazy and disingenuous he is about it I suppose. 

45 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Except he's denying it. And also pushes himself as some sort of progressive. My issue isn't the honesty it takes to deal with politics (pay everyone), but how sleazy and disingenuous he is about it I suppose. 

EAE3_D916_F3_FD_48_B6_A5_BB_4135_E50_E90

I screencapped that. He said it in the replies to an article that pointed out his donations to a GOP House re-election campaign. 

To the best of my knowledge, Musk only said he hasn’t donated money to a Super PAC.

Just now, sblfilms said:

EAE3_D916_F3_FD_48_B6_A5_BB_4135_E50_E90

I screencapped that. He said it in the replies to an article that pointed out his donations to a GOP House re-election campaign. 

To the best of my knowledge, Musk only said he hasn’t donated money to a Super PAC.

I'm not opposed to the idea Musk is saying here, but surely you can see that he doesn't really seem to have any sort of compass on this right?