Warframe coming to Switch

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@Mr.Vic20 can now play it everywhere he goes.

2 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

If you can play on PC, transfer character and progress back and forth to switch, I’ll give this game another shot. 

I/You can't unfortunately. Its a shame to because with WF being one of the largest time sinks in gaming, choosing your platform is a HUGE deal. 

52 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I/You can't unfortunately. Its a shame to because with WF being one of the largest time sinks in gaming, choosing your platform is a HUGE deal. 

Yup unfortunately that’s how a lot of this cross platform stuff is going for me. Minecraft for instance I’d love to be able to start a game on my pc and go finish up some stuff later in bed with the switch, but the functionality just isn’t there. 

It’s actually a theme with a lot of tech for me lol. Cool ideas that are like only 1/3 of the way there. I bought an Apple Watch and it blows my mind that if I wanna go for a jog and listen to Spotify, I have to take my phone with me. They don’t even have a fucking podcast app specific to the watch, so you have to take your phone for that too (which they are finally fixing this fall). 

If we’re gonna live in a dystopia, I’d like the tech to at least work the way I want it to, damnit. 

3 hours ago, AndrewDean84 said:

I just read some tweets from an interview with DE, that there will be a 1-2 month period to transfer PC account to switch.

Fuck yeah!

Uh, like a grace period where you can transfer? does this mean I can play on both, or I need to pick a platform to lock into? Would be big news for me if I can play on both! 

2 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Uh, like a grace period where you can transfer? does this mean I can play on both, or I need to pick a platform to lock into? Would be big news for me if I can play on both! 

Not sure. 

I'd ditch PC to go Switch though, especially if I can keep my PC content.  It's not as ideal as  being able to use the same account on both, but I'll take it over nothing.  When I started on xbox, I wasn't able to transfer to PC, so I had to start all over. Which wasn't a big deal, as the game was drastically different from the time I had played it last.