An idiot abroad: Donald Trump's state visit to the UK set for 3 June

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

Hey Gaiz remember when Trump gave a stupid interview insulting the PM on tape when he went to the UK last time?  He would surely never do something like that again....

He's also interfering in their politics. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Well only women have blood coming out of weird places.

Wow, I actually had forgotten about that one. 

He basically says she's on her period, then spends days after saying that's not what he meant. 

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Wow, I actually had forgotten about that one. 

He basically says she's on her period, then spends days after saying that's not what he meant. 

Women have their periods out of their faces? 

The transcript of his climate change answers that he gave to Piers Morgan is hard to read. Prince Charles talked with Trump about the climate and the environment.

"What he really wants and what he really feels warmly about is the future. He wants to make sure future generations have climate that is good climate, as opposed to a disaster, and I agree," Trump said.

Trump said: "I did say, 'well, the United States right now has among the cleanest climates there are based on all statistics'. And it's even getting better because I agree with that we want the best water, the cleanest water. It's crystal clean, has to be crystal clean clear."

"China, India, Russia, many other nations, they have not very good air, not very good water in the sense of pollution and cleanliness. If you go to certain cities you can't even breathe," he added.

When asked by Morgan if he personally believes in climate change, Trump said he agreed that there has been a change in weather patterns over time, but avoided addressing the issue directly.

"I believe there's a change in weather, and I think it changes both ways," he said.

31 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Climate change as you would call it.

I didn't know Prince Charles was an environmentalist.

Like, here's this guy, royalty, people gush over his family and don't even know him, and he's passionately arguing for better climate change policies.

That's pretty cool. Of course, no sooner I read that, I also find out he's a believer in alternative medicine. :| But kudos to his environmental stance.

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

He wants to make sure future generations have climate that is good climate

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

we want the best water, the cleanest water. It's crystal clean, has to be crystal clean clear.

The President of the fucking United States said these garbage piles of English words.

5 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

The President of the fucking United States said these garbage piles of English words.

"China, India, Russia, many other nations, they have not very good air, not very good water in the sense of pollution and cleanliness," was the biggest offender for me.

Which is saying a lot considering what you quoted was dog shit.