Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris was seriously burning

27 minutes ago, johnny said:

Wonder what the reaction would be from the same U.S. people if an important building from, let’s say Islam, was on fire 🤔

As I said in discord, I'd feel equally sad if The Dome of the Rock fell to a similar fate. Fuck the Catholic Church, but it's a tragedy for history and architecture. 

But yeah, I imagine most Bible Thumpers would cheer if it were a historical Islamic structure. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TheGreatGamble said:

I mean, we all know that braindead chimp couldn't make less sense than Trump. but he's not wrong. Do they not have a single water bomber? It might have saved more of the church. 

14 hours ago, Jason said:

Life comes at you fast.

12 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

But yeah, I imagine most Bible Thumpers would cheer if it were a historical Islamic structure. 

Since many Bible Thumpers (as I'm sure you know) are actively wishing for armageddon so the rapture can be triggered, I imagine they would definitely cheer for the Dome of the Rock to be burned, as they would take it as yet another sign that they are one step closer to being "saved".