If you don't shower everyday, you are absolutely disgusting

Minnesota Fatz

49 minutes ago, Minnesota Fatz said:

Your hair looks greasy and you smell bad. Get in the shower and get clean EVERY DAY. It only takes 5-10 minutes and it's well worth it. 

Get it the fuck together!

I’d double up vote this if I could. Take a shower ya bunch of savages. 

3 hours ago, Minnesota Fatz said:

Your hair looks greasy and you smell bad. Get in the shower and get clean EVERY DAY. It only takes 5-10 minutes and it's well worth it. 

Get it the fuck together!

You really shouldn't wash your hair every day or you will deplete it of natural oils that protect it.

7 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

You really shouldn't wash your hair every day or you will deplete it of natural oils that protect it.

I had a Dr and a barber tell me that so I would agree.   I definitely clean the rest of me everyday though. I'm way too active of a person to go to bed gross. 

When do you guys shower? Since I was a kid I always shower before bed. But I know many people that shower in the morning before work. That just seems gross to me because they go to bed all greasy and grimey. Nobody wants those stinky bed sheets. 

10 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

My hair is really oily, so I have no choice but to wash it daily. And I shower when I get up. If I got particularly dirty, I'll do a quick one before bed, but normally I just do a wash at the sink. 

My hair is so bad, it gets really oily if I wash it, then sleep on it for a while. 

Im the same way. People say it's "bad" to wash your hair every day but for real I can't not do it. It is very greasy. Same thing happens to me if I wash my hair then lay down even for a nap it gets greasy. It's actually nice knowing someone relates! Dry shampoo doesn't work for me either.

I worked with a guy who showered every couple days and honestly it seemed fine for him. I think it depends on your body and hair and your level of activity. Seemed like he had good hygiene other than the shower thing. 

I shower at least once a day, definitely twice when I work out or have the need for another shower in the day. I do NOT wash my hair everyday. My scalp used to be dry and when I went too skin doctor told me to not wash my hair daily and my scalp and hair gotten much better. 

7 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

If I showered 2X per day on the regular, my skin would dry out like crazy/

You only need to shower once per day 

4 hours ago, johnny said:

I worked with a guy who showered every couple days and honestly it seemed fine for him. I think it depends on your body and hair and your level of activity. Seemed like he had good hygiene other than the shower thing. 

He's disgusting 

1 hour ago, The def star said:

I haven't showered in 2 days. Come at me.

giphy.gif

Sick fuck!!!!

34 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

I just give myself a light Febreze misting, and then let my socks dangle off the back of my chair. They get a little crispy when I put them back on, but walking around enough to build up a sweat gets 'em back to normal.

Shut up Stephen