Wade's Physical Books Giveaway - Round 3

After a bit of a delay, it's time for Round 3 of my physical books library giveaway!  As with the previous rounds, if you see something you'd like to have, just let me know and I'll set it aside for you and ship it to you via Media Mail, charging you only for materials and postage. 

This is probably going to be the last round for books that you haven't seen already.  After this one, I'll post a final Bonus Round of whatever books are leftover so people can have one last look before I send 'em all off to the Alexandria library system!

Here ya go @CastlevaniaNut18 :p

IMG_20190413_151001.jpg

@CayceG - I've set your book aside so send me a PM with your shipping information when you get the chance

@johnny - I've set yours aside too.

Also, here's an updated picture for Round 3 with the selections from @CastlevaniaNut18 @CayceG @johnny removed and the addition of one that I forgot the first time "Power, Faith, and Fantasy: America in the Middle East, 1776 to the Present"

IMG_20190413_160713_1.jpg

3 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

@CayceG - I've set your book aside so send me a PM with your shipping information when you get the chance

@johnny - I've set yours aside too.

Also, here's an updated picture for Round 3 with the selections from @CastlevaniaNut18 @CayceG @johnny removed and the addition of one that I forgot the first time "Power, Faith, and Fantasy: America in the Middle East, 1776 to the Present"

IMG_20190413_160713_1.jpg

I would love The Pacific, The Great Upheaval, Paris 1919, and Power, Faith, and Fantasy.

I will also take Rocket Men and Valley of Death if no one else claims them, but I don't want to be a glutton and take all the goodies without others getting a shot at them.

Also, kind of sounds like the Alex Beresen books might be good beach reading....though I have never been to the beach, so what the hell do I know, I think reading Stephen King is relaxing :p

21 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

@ManUtdRedDevils - @Chairslinger is right, the Alex Berenson novels definitely qualify as "beach reading".  Would you like those along with "Under the Dome" by Stephen King?

There was blood everywhere.

21 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

@Chairslinger - I also found a paperback history book about Alexander the Great, would you like that one?

tenor.gif