Jump to content
Jason

White House proposed releasing immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities, targeting political foes

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, outsida said:

Something, something, sending rapist and I assume, some very fine people...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

Those walls around sanctuary cities will make it impossible for them to go elsewhere!

 

Only five years to go!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, and I don’t think this is a stretch, but illegal immigrants are criminals and murders and rapists (in the eye of this admin).

 

The administrations plan was to round up a bunch of immigrants, and release them in to large cities?

 

Trump was trying to inflict crime on Democratic cities, to own the libs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, osxmatt said:

I mean, and I don’t think this is a stretch, but illegal immigrants are criminals and murders and rapists (in the eye of this admin).

 

The administrations plan was to round up a bunch of immigrants, and release them in to large cities?

 

Trump was trying to inflict crime on Democratic cities, to own the libs?

Either that or overwhelm the local municipalities that have to help them, but honestly its such a stupid plan, they'll just go where they wanted at that point, they just walked hundreds of miles, its not like they're afraid of moving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, for fucks sake. I don't even know what to say anymore.

 

I've aid it before and I'll say it again... there are two types of trump supporters...

 

• Dumb as shit idiot morons who have been hoodwinked.

• Rich people with no morals who care more about money than people and are in on the scam.

 

That's it. If you are a trump supporter, check a fucking box. And either way, fuck you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think these sanctuary cities should take him up on his offer.  Why?  Because it will throw it back in the administration's face and prove they are just doing this to exact political revenge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ByWatterson said:

So, I haven't been here in a while, really.

 

Where are the jigs of the board on this guy?

 

Not very many right wing posters here anymore.  Shit -  I maybe one of the more right wing posters currently.

 

SUCK IT LIBS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

I think these sanctuary cities should take him up on his offer.  Why?  Because it will throw it back in the administration's face and prove they are just doing this to exact political revenge. 

 

This all the way.

 

Do it - let's see what happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

 

 

Very cool and very legal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

 

Not very many right wing posters here anymore.  Shit -  I maybe one of the more right wing posters currently.

 

SUCK IT LIBS

Sanctuary cities would be stupid not to take them. These people are net benefits to the economy who create jobs and not subtract them and commit less crime than the natives. Cities should be lining up and fighting for the right for these immigrants to come to them. Sanctuary cities  should absolutely call his bluff, offer to take as many as they can get and then down the road rub it in his face with all the benefits and prosperity they gained from these additions to their cities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ort said:

I mean, for fucks sake. I don't even know what to say anymore.

 

I've aid it before and I'll say it again... there are two types of trump supporters...

 

• Dumb as shit idiot morons who have been hoodwinked.

• Rich people with no morals who care more about money than people and are in on the scam.

 

That's it. If you are a trump supporter, check a fucking box. And either way, fuck you.

So does having two preconceived notions of people instead of just one still make one a bigot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's it Pedro, get in the van. We're taking you to Los Angeles.

 

Drat, you have foiled my brilliant plan to travel 1,000 miles on foot to settle down in Mudhut, Mississippi!

 

 

1 minute ago, Snaynay1 said:

So does having two preconceived notions of people instead of just one still make one a bigot?

 

 

Isn't judging someone by their actions(being a Trump supporter) the opposite of bigotry?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

That's it Pedro, get in the van. We're taking you to Los Angeles.

 

Drat, you have foiled my brilliant plan to travel 1,000 miles on foot to settle down in Mudhut, Mississippi!

 

 

 

 

Isn't judging someone by their actions(being a Trump supporter) the opposite of bigotry?

He is lumping people that support trump into two different groups that he believes are one of two types of people. That is being a bigot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Snaynay1 said:

He is lumping people that support trump into two different groups that he believes are one of two types of people. That is being a bigot. 

 

So he’s being a bigot towards bigots?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure that San Diego and LA are sanctuary cities, plus there are additional state laws in CA, so I would think that a good deal of them would normally be released into sanctuary cities. This just seems like this is a very mild, very petty threat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It really is kind of creepy how prescient Past Tense is looking right now @Jason

 

Super high likelihood Trump starts advocating building walls around Sanctuary cities when the "You know they can just leave the city, right?" talking point takes hold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...