White House proposed releasing immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities, targeting political foes

I mean, and I don’t think this is a stretch, but illegal immigrants are criminals and murders and rapists (in the eye of this admin).

The administrations plan was to round up a bunch of immigrants, and release them in to large cities?

Trump was trying to inflict crime on Democratic cities, to own the libs?

7 hours ago, osxmatt said:

I mean, and I don’t think this is a stretch, but illegal immigrants are criminals and murders and rapists (in the eye of this admin).

The administrations plan was to round up a bunch of immigrants, and release them in to large cities?

Trump was trying to inflict crime on Democratic cities, to own the libs?

Either that or overwhelm the local municipalities that have to help them, but honestly its such a stupid plan, they'll just go where they wanted at that point, they just walked hundreds of miles, its not like they're afraid of moving.

I mean, for fucks sake. I don't even know what to say anymore.

I've aid it before and I'll say it again... there are two types of trump supporters...

• Dumb as shit idiot morons who have been hoodwinked.

• Rich people with no morals who care more about money than people and are in on the scam.

That's it. If you are a trump supporter, check a fucking box. And either way, fuck you.

3 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Not very many right wing posters here anymore.  Shit -  I maybe one of the more right wing posters currently.

SUCK IT LIBS

Sanctuary cities would be stupid not to take them. These people are net benefits to the economy who create jobs and not subtract them and commit less crime than the natives. Cities should be lining up and fighting for the right for these immigrants to come to them. Sanctuary cities  should absolutely call his bluff, offer to take as many as they can get and then down the road rub it in his face with all the benefits and prosperity they gained from these additions to their cities. 

4 hours ago, ort said:

I mean, for fucks sake. I don't even know what to say anymore.

I've aid it before and I'll say it again... there are two types of trump supporters...

• Dumb as shit idiot morons who have been hoodwinked.

• Rich people with no morals who care more about money than people and are in on the scam.

That's it. If you are a trump supporter, check a fucking box. And either way, fuck you.

So does having two preconceived notions of people instead of just one still make one a bigot?

That's it Pedro, get in the van. We're taking you to Los Angeles.

Drat, you have foiled my brilliant plan to travel 1,000 miles on foot to settle down in Mudhut, Mississippi!

1 minute ago, Snaynay1 said:

So does having two preconceived notions of people instead of just one still make one a bigot?

Isn't judging someone by their actions(being a Trump supporter) the opposite of bigotry?

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

That's it Pedro, get in the van. We're taking you to Los Angeles.

Drat, you have foiled my brilliant plan to travel 1,000 miles on foot to settle down in Mudhut, Mississippi!

Isn't judging someone by their actions(being a Trump supporter) the opposite of bigotry?

He is lumping people that support trump into two different groups that he believes are one of two types of people. That is being a bigot. 

I'm pretty sure that San Diego and LA are sanctuary cities, plus there are additional state laws in CA, so I would think that a good deal of them would normally be released into sanctuary cities. This just seems like this is a very mild, very petty threat.