WrestleMania 35 thread

Mania is way too fucking long. The crowd was fucking tired by the end of Mania. The girls put on a good match but some of them were sitting there for 7 and a half hours. Ronda botched the ending but that's not what sucks, it's that the finish was supposed to be a glorified roll up to end wrestle mania. Let Becky get a clean pin or tap to win. Don't close out the show on some bullshit like that. 

They really fucked up that finish. I was even digging the match and they just end it out of nowhere. 

Fuck Batista can’t even get in the ring without falling. “That guy is my boss!” Was the highlight of the night for me. 

No wonder the woman’s match was the main event, nothing else was worthy outside of Kofis moment. I would have been real mad if that universal title shit show ended the show.

overall I think I’m done watching this shit.

20 minutes ago, Dodger said:

They really fucked up that finish. I was even digging the match and they just end it out of nowhere. 

Fuck Batista can’t even get in the ring without falling. “That guy is my boss!” Was the highlight of the night for me. 

No wonder the woman’s match was the main event, nothing else was worthy outside of Kofis moment. I would have been real mad if that universal title shit show ended the show.

overall I think I’m done watching this shit.

If Brock and Rollins were the main event it wouldn’t have been 3 minutes lol 

24 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Same, I don’t know why anyone thinks it’s a botch. They even showed replays.

I saw some people go, "Ronda looked shocked!" but unless a wrestler is knocked out, they usually look shocked at the end. :p 

I read that Meltzer said they debated between a pin or submission, but Rousey doesn't submit, so they went for a pin ending. The only thing I see that may have been "botched" is Rousey having her shoulders up for a second. Otherwise, this seems like an out-of-nowhere reversal for a win which honestly seems like a fine ending.