The Onion, Clickhole, A.V. Club Brace for Layoffs

The writing at the A.V. Club is still good, but the site's never really felt right since they forced it into the same layout as the other ex-Gawker sites. For one, there used to be a giant pulldown menu where you could jump to any TV show they've ever reviewed, and that went away. And it ruined the comments sections which, I kid you not, were actually good. It was a really good community of people. When they switched the comments to Kinja style or whatever it's called, a lot of the regulars left. In short, fuck Univision.

10 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

The writing at the A.V. Club is still good, but the site's never really felt right since they forced it into the same layout as the other ex-Gawker sites. For one, there used to be a giant pulldown menu where you could jump to any TV show they've ever reviewed, and that went away. And it ruined the comments sections which, I kid you not, were actually good. It was a really good community of people. When they switched the comments to Kinja style or whatever it's called, a lot of the regulars left. In short, fuck Univision.

I loved reading comments under episodes. There were some great discussions. Univision fucked them over big-time.