Every WrestleMania main event ranked from worst to best

Just now, IdeaOfEvil said:

This is a big wrestling weekend and no one's talking about NXT last night, who just jumped the G1 barrier once the 4-man tag match was finished, and who attacked Bret at the HoF, lol

But yea, I'll check out this video later tonight =)

Lack of discussion has a lot to say about the products quality 

Just now, IdeaOfEvil said:

But we're the one's that are here and aren't talking about it.... So I don't get what you're saying. Do you not want to talk about wrestling?

I’ll talk about it but The only thing I’ve watched since last Mania was the royal rumble. 

ROH is certainly Indy, but New Japan has gotta be considered a little bit bigger. I mean, that's where all the biggest stars who aren't in the WWE are =) And these ROH/NJPW cross over events are pretty decent, imo. And the biggest joy I get out watching NJPW is that you never have to suffer the awful Vince-created storylines and promos with them. You get real decent matches and pretty excellent crowd reactions with them when their bigger ppvs come on

But the big deal about this show is that it's the one Vince got pissed about because they booked Madison Square Garden during Wrestlemania weekend. And like I mentioned above, it's an enjoyable trainwreck lol

3 minutes ago, IdeaOfEvil said:

ROH is certainly Indy, but New Japan has gotta be considered a little bit bigger. I mean, that's where all the biggest stars who aren't in the WWE are =) And these ROH/NJPW cross over events are pretty decent, imo. And the biggest joy I get out watching NJPW is that you never have to suffer the awful Vince-created storylines and promos with them. You get real decent matches and pretty excellent crowd reactions with them when their bigger ppvs come on

But the big deal about this show is that it's the one Vince got pissed about because they booked Madison Square Garden during Wrestlemania weekend. And like I mentioned above, it's an enjoyable trainwreck lol

NJPW is still Indy. TNA was the only non-WWE promotion to not be Indy since WCW and ECW afaik. Not being Indy involves having a weekly show that’s on basic cable or network TV and isn’t on at some ungodly hour. :p 

Just now, Spork3245 said:

NJPW is still Indy. TNA was the only non-WWE promotion to not be Indy. Not being Indy involves having a weekly show that’s on basic cable or network TV. :p 

But it's Japan... you can't hold a foreign product to Vince-standards, can you?

New Japan is certainly not Indy. Its actually a lot bigger promotion than TNA ever was as it's biggest. 

Saw the clips of what happened with Bret Hart. Like what did the guy think was gonna happen? Dumb ass. Dash Wilder with the knock out punch :lol:

ill be watching the G1 later when I'm not at work but I heard what happened with Enzo and Big Cass. Was relieved that it was more a RoH thing than New Japan. I really hope if they do continue as a tag they stop with their schtick. Can't really say I'm excited about Enzo coming back to Wrestling.

I just watched this yesterday and enjoyed it! I think Cena vs. Rock, and I'm a bit biased since I was there, got its dues in the video, but I always feel it's better than many credit it for. It felt like a true successor to Rock vs. Hogan for me, and the electricity in that stadium was palpable. Unlike Part II, there was real uncertainty as to who was going to win, and shit, the "cock Cena" at the end was a picture perfect ending.

Cena really should have lost to Brock after an ass-kicking a month later because Cena's "I'm back" win against Rock in 2013 would have meant more.