It's good to be back!

The def star

Man it's good to have the boards back. I haven't been to a forum since ours went down. I realized that other boards aren't the same. Everyone on the internet are complete ass holes. I know we aren't perfect but you guys are my ass holes :hug: What's everyone been up to since the gloom in June?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, legend said:

I finally played and finished GTA5 over D1P's down time. Took a while to get going, but eventually I liked it a lot.

I've attempted to do this like 8 or 9 times since it came out and failed. Well done.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Rev said:

I've attempted to do this like 8 or 9 times since it came out and failed. Well done.

Haha yeah I first started up like a year ago and just wasn't feeling the beginning at all. It took until now for me to push further and it finally became fun :p 

I've been waiting on this Hard On to go down Since the MS conference.  Just waiting on the news that Phil has acquired a couple more studios.  also just joined game pass and loving it.  Sooooooooooo many games to play   YET All I keep hearing about is that xbox has no games.   Go Figure

I was worried the boards might be gone for good.

Sucks hard that we lost the entire archive. There are some old Ohioguy threads that I would probably choose to keep over old family albums :p :lol: 

Good to be back....I was hoping that if I was steadfast in my determination to refuse to use things like Facebook, Twitter, and Discord that Wade would eventually get around to fixing my account without me asking :dancing:

On 6/23/2018 at 7:32 PM, Chairslinger said:

I was worried the boards might be gone for good.

Sucks hard that we lost the entire archive. There are some old Ohioguy threads that I would probably choose to keep over old family albums :p :lol: 

Good to be back....I was hoping that if I was steadfast in my determination to refuse to use things like Facebook, Twitter, and Discord that Wade would eventually get around to fixing my account without me asking :dancing:

FOR CHRIST' SAKE - DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I TRIED TO CONTACT YOU!?!?  I EVEN FRIENDED YOU ON PSN, XBL, and UPLAY!

And here's the problem with that idea: without using those methods, the only other way to contact you (or anyone else) would be to use the email address in the database which you (or anyone else) may not have updated since 2010/2011 when you initially joined, so the registration email could've been sent to a "dead" account.  There's a reason why I posted those social media links, and it sure as hell wasn't for my health!

Just now, SFLUFAN said:

FOR CHRIST' SAKE - DO YOU KNOW HOW HAD I TRIED TO CONTACT YOU!?!?  I EVEN FRIENDED YOU ON PSN, XBL, and UPLAY!

I appreciate the effort :D 

Ironically, I don't socialize much online nowadays other than these boards. Kind of a catch 22 when they were down.....

• Guillotine 1

28 minutes ago, nacthenud said:

Yeah, after realizing that those thousands of posts are gone, I don't think I have it in me to start over.

You can never replace the exact pictures you posted, true, but the appreciation of eye candy is eternal! :p 

32 minutes ago, Nokra said:

You can never replace the exact pictures you posted, true, but the appreciation of eye candy is eternal! :p 

It's just like, if you've spent hundreds of hours creating a house of cards and then it gets knocked over... do you start over?  Or do you just fondly remember how epic it was before it got knocked over?  Maybe one day.  

• Like 2

On June 21, 2018 at 3:33 AM, The def star said:

Man it's good to have the boards back. I haven't been to a forum since ours went down. I realized that other boards aren't the same. Everyone on the internet are complete ass holes. I know we aren't perfect but you guys are my ass holes :hug: What's everyone been up to since the gloom in June?

It wasn't until I didn't realize this place was gone that I realized how important it was to me.

not a typo...coming back after being tied up and then realizing that something had gone awry here made me think of world without this place.

...I didn't like it.