Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Remarkableriots

General Entertainment Official Star Wars Celebration Chicago April 11-15, 2019 thread

Recommended Posts

Watching this Clone Wars panel...FUCK IT IS SO GOOD! Legitimately tearing up with joy that we get just a little bit more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

Watching this Clone Wars panel...FUCK IT IS SO GOOD! Legitimately tearing up with joy that we get just a little bit more!

I finally found that link to just the panel instead of commentary versions with annoying people chatting over it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oq8BvWu.gif

 

Oh yeah - I'm SOOOO subscribing to Disney+ just for The Mandalorian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Taika Waititi voicing IG-88? There was an Instagram post showing that he would be involved with the show, with a frame of IG-88 on the screen he was looking at it. I could definitely watch him play a funny, jokey, smack talking bounty hunter droid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Brick said:

Is Taika Waititi voicing IG-88? There was an Instagram post showing that he would be involved with the show, with a frame of IG-88 on the screen he was looking at it. I could definitely watch him play a funny, jokey, smack talking bounty hunter droid. 

 

Yes he is voicing IG-88, and he will direct some episodes too I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, rewatching that Episode one trailer reminded me of two things. How disappointing that movie was. And how great movie trailers have become over the years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Man, rewatching that Episode one trailer reminded me of two things. How disappointing that movie was. And how great movie trailers have become over the years. 

 

The growing cult following around the prequels is stupid. They are bad movies, have always been bad movies, and time has not been kinder to them. Sure, there is fun stuff and cool action scenes sometimes, etc. but I've re-watched them all recently with my wife and the prequels are . . . no. They are still awful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...