Official Star Wars Celebration Chicago April 11-15, 2019 thread

Is Taika Waititi voicing IG-88? There was an Instagram post showing that he would be involved with the show, with a frame of IG-88 on the screen he was looking at it. I could definitely watch him play a funny, jokey, smack talking bounty hunter droid. 

18 hours ago, Brick said:

Is Taika Waititi voicing IG-88? There was an Instagram post showing that he would be involved with the show, with a frame of IG-88 on the screen he was looking at it. I could definitely watch him play a funny, jokey, smack talking bounty hunter droid. 

Yes he is voicing IG-88, and he will direct some episodes too I believe.

11 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Man, rewatching that Episode one trailer reminded me of two things. How disappointing that movie was. And how great movie trailers have become over the years. 

The growing cult following around the prequels is stupid. They are bad movies, have always been bad movies, and time has not been kinder to them. Sure, there is fun stuff and cool action scenes sometimes, etc. but I've re-watched them all recently with my wife and the prequels are . . . no. They are still awful.