I just caused an uproar in my workplace be declaring that Taco Bell > Chick-fil-A

Commissar SFLUFAN

9 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

Because I grew up in a developing nation, I'm immune to all digestive issues.

While I didn't grow up in a developing nation I have spent years in various different ones in my adulthood. I've eaten lots of weird things that were prepared in sanitarily questionable conditions that I didn't think anybody would ever eat. But my body didn't say "GTFO now" to those things like it does to Taco Bell (and Arby's) when I've had it.

21 hours ago, mikechorney said:

Since Chick-Fill-A is only available near me in the airport terminal and the foodcourt of a downtown university...

Taco Bell > Chick-Fill-A, because Taco Bell is better than any food I can't actually buy.

Five Guys is the best fast food place, followed by Arby's.

Five Guys doesnt season their beef! That automatically puts them in last 

• Confused 1

Garbage like Chipotle and Chick-Fil-A is something I've always associated with sad, lonely Midwesterners trying desperately to find some semblance of culture, thus they cling to these mediocre offerings so zealously. It's part of their cultural identity.

The best food comes off of food trucks, served by people who don't speak any English. What's the name of my favorite food truck? Fuck if I know. It's not even there half the time it's scheduled to be. But goddamn do they make amazing burritos and, surprisingly, hot dogs.

15 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Garbage like Chipotle and Chick-Fil-A is something I've always associated with sad, lonely Midwesterners trying desperately to find some semblance of culture, thus they cling to these mediocre offerings so zealously. It's part of their cultural identity.

The best food comes off of food trucks, served by people who don't speak any English. What's the name of my favorite food truck? Fuck if I know. It's not even there half the time it's scheduled to be. But goddamn do they make amazing burritos and, surprisingly, hot dogs.

Chick-Fil-A barely exist in the Midwest -- they are more a Southern/East Coast thing.

The best hot dogs/sausages come from hot dog carts on street corners.

• 2 weeks later...