I just caused an uproar in my workplace be declaring that Taco Bell > Chick-fil-A

Commissar SFLUFAN

The only reason Chick Fil A is revered is because most fast food chicken sandwiches are shit tier and these are decent.  Compare a McChicken or whatever Burger King tries to pass of as chicken to a Chick Fil A sandwich and there's no comparison.  It's like comparing Taco Bell to Chipotle.  Chipotle is still a mediocre burrito, but it's closer to something I could actually see a human cooking in a kitchen then Taco Bell.  

1 hour ago, LazyPiranha said:

The only reason Chick Fil A is revered is because most fast food chicken sandwiches are shit tier and these are decent.  Compare a McChicken or whatever Burger King tries to pass of as chicken to a Chick Fil A sandwich and there's no comparison.  It's like comparing Taco Bell to Chipotle.  Chipotle is still a mediocre burrito, but it's closer to something I could actually see a human cooking in a kitchen then Taco Bell.  

I actually prefer Taco Bell to Chipotle.

25 minutes ago, johnny said:

I’ve had chick fil a once and it was a letdown. I got in an argument with my friends when I said it sucked. I told them the sauce is the only positive out of the meal and they were offended. 

From what I can tell, there's a practically cult-like devotion to Chick-Fil-A amongst its partisans.

I'll indulge in Taco Bell once in a while, but it's very much a place where you go for 'Taco Bell' more than a taco/burrito/etc.  There is variety: you get your choices of stale crunches, tasteless goops, flavorless tomatoes, coarse shredded cheese, grainy powdered shells, etc.  Their normal flour tortilla might be the highest quality thing in taste.  Or maybe it's the pre-packaged sauces.

I'm not a big Chick-fil-A fan by any stretch.  There's too much butter and the fries are bland.  But it says something when the lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes on their less-popular deluxe sandwiches still taste higher grade than anything at Taco Bell.  That's my litmus test, nevermind the chicken. (which @LazyPiranha put perfectly)

10 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

Chick-fil-A is bland and tasteless.  I have no idea how people have managed to convince themselves that it's actually somehow a cut above other fast-food joints.

This coming from the guy who burns his steak into shoe leather.

• Haha 2

Spicy chicken sandwich and grilled chicken sandwich are amazing. I love them. Taco Bell feels way cheaper. And plus

12 minutes ago, Slug said:

Roy Rogers would like a word with you.

Taco Bell makes me feel

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Sluggish.

YEEEAAAAHHHHH!!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Once you've received the holy communion of waffle fries and chick-fil-a sauce you will understand and make that spiritual connection.

But seriously Chick-Fil-A is fine. Not great. Not terrible. But I'll take CFA over guaranteed digestive issues any day.

That's racist yo. If some beans and hot (lol) sauce give you digestive issues, your digestive system is weak.

16 minutes ago, Jose said:

That's racist yo. If some beans and hot (lol) sauce give you digestive issues, your digestive system is weak.

Taco Bell uses beans? I could never tell because everything on their menu has gross canned cheese and sodium blasted low quality meat dominating your taste buds.

On 4/4/2019 at 7:15 PM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I always figured it was so popular because the conservative Christians want to own the libs. 

People just legitimately think they have good food. And they do have really good service for a fast food joint. To me, they’re  like in n out just with chicken.