Update: Biden administration's new "Remain in Mexico" policy is EVEN MORE restrictive than the Imbecile's

A female cop I was on a date with last year flipped out on me (in front of everyone in a crowded bar) when she realized I didn't vote for Trump. She had the NERVE to call Hillary a criminal.

My response: "If you think Hilary is a criminal and Trump is an honest man you must be the shittiest cop ever."

(don't get me wrong, I don't think Hillary is squeaky clean and is about as cuddly as a cactus, but to even compare the two is laughable)

31 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

A female cop I was on a date with last year flipped out on me (in front of everyone in a crowded bar) when she realized I didn't vote for Trump. She had the NERVE to call Hillary a criminal.

My response: "If you think Hilary is a criminal and Trump is an honest man you must be the shittiest cop ever."

(don't get me wrong, I don't think Hillary is squeaky clean and is about as cuddly as a cactus, but to even compare the two is laughable)

you are lucky she didnt shoot you on the spot and then get a paid vacation out of it

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, LionFranco said:

Is there anything good to be said about the utter piece of shit Trumpster ?? 

I mean you can't even attribute the North Korea thing to him, outside of practically bringing us to the brink before North Korea fucked up it's own nuclear capability...

:dumpster_fire:

3 hours ago, Jason said:

He just says whatever he wants and no one challenges him on anything. He knows his base is too stupid to do anything other than take him at his word.

He's too cowardly and incompetent to hold an actual press conference.

58 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

She quit?

She might come back tomorrow and cry in front of the press at how she has been treated by other private citizens. Then the NYT and WaPo will write articles about how the left needs to behave itself, and will ignore another news cycle worth of coverage of the continuing child detention camps and attempt at elimination of due process for migrants.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

She might come back tomorrow and cry in front of the press at how she has been treated by other private citizens. Then the NYT and WaPo will write articles about how the left needs to behave itself, and will ignore another news cycle worth of coverage of the continuing child detention camps and attempt at elimination of due process for migrants.

13 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Not just the times and post though 

https://mobile.twitter.com/NancyPelosi/status/1011264189850161152

Video at the link in this first tweet:

He's not in happy-go-lucky dunking on Michael Cohen mode in that interview.

A number of you like to roll your eyes at him as some kind of showboating attention-seeker but in his own words:

"Frankly, every time I appear on television, we get more," Avenatti said of information provided to him by whistleblowers. "So that's what the people that have been critical of my media strategy don't get either through ignorance or just because they're so biased. The reason why I utilized this strategy and not only Stormy's case, but in connection with the border case is because it works. People see me on television, they want me to serve as their lawyer, and they provide information and documents for us to use."

"You saw last night on Rachel Maddow which was just a small fraction of the total information that we already have," he continued. "And since last night's appearance, I've already had two additional whistleblowers reach out to me last night and this morning."

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-avenatti-whistleblowers-on-the-border-2018-6

• Like 1

http some://www.texastribune.org/2018/06/26/doctor-giving-migrant-kids-psychotropic-drugs-lost-certification-years/

The psychiatrist who has been prescribing powerful psychotropic medications to immigrant children at a federally funded residential treatment center in Texas has practiced without board certification to treat children and adolescents for nearly a decade, records show.