Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

The official thread of no of course we're not running concentration camps how dare you imply that and even if we are the Democrats made us do it.

Recommended Posts

I like how they are fighting over what the conditions are really like. Calling AOC a liar, etc... Hey, easy solution, let the press in. Problem solved.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, just say during your 4th of July parade on national TV that illegal immigrants shouldn't come here.  That will definitely solve the problem!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Yeah but they're talking about guns and taxes, not actual human lives

They protected Anne Frank, therefore I can have a armed meth lab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A friendly reminder that the Washington Examiner is garbage:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ICE raids to begin on Sunday

Quote

The Times, citing two current and one former Homeland Security official it did not name, said the raids will begin Sunday and target more than 2,000 immigrants facing deportation orders who remain in the country illegally. The sources told the Times that ICE planned to keep family members together at family detention facilities whenever possible.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-crisis-is-real-mike-pence-sees-tough-stuff-and-compassionate-work-at-texas-border-facilities/ar-AAEfcjM?ocid=AMZN

Quote

Slamming Democrats who have called the situation on the border “a manufactured crisis,” Pence said the U.S. has "a moral obligation" to overhaul the nation’s immigration laws that he said are exacerbating the problem.

“The facts are, we have a crisis on our southern border that is being driven by human traffickers who are exploiting loopholes in American law to entice vulnerable families to make the long and dangerous journey north,” he said.

Pence called for Democrats to fund more Immigration and Customs Enforcement beds and said he had pushed for more Department of Homeland Security spending because of the situation, including a $4.6 billion humanitarian aid package that he negotiated.

"The crisis is real," he said. "This is not a manufactured crisis."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh its real, and its absolutely manufactured.

 

The worst part is lying about this shit.

 

 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/12/politics/mike-pence-border-immigration/index.html

 

In McAllen, it was a much different scene: Pence toured a swelteringly hot room called a sally port with hundreds of men, a strong smell of sweat and overcrowding so extreme there was no room for cots, the migrants left to sleep on concrete beneath mylar blankets.

 

The men in the sally port in McAllen told CNN they had been in Customs and Border Protection custody for more than 40 days. They said they hadn't had access to showers or toothbrushes. They yelled before reporters that they were hungry.
"This isn't human. I'm not a terrorist," one man said.
Patrol agent in charge Michael Banks disputed some of those characterizations. He said a trailer with showers had arrived Thursday, though it was possible some of the men had not bathed yet. He said there were 88,000 disposable toothbrushes on site and that the migrants got three hot meals a day from local restaurants. He said the space, which, despite the heat, does have air-conditioning, was cleaned three times a day. He said none of the migrants had been there longer than 32 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congress CAN act, but the GOP controls the Senate and the only acceptable solution is their dumb wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

Congress CAN act, but the GOP controls the Senate and the only acceptable solution is their dumb wall.

 

I think you mean hate monument. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

HIyBuzz.jpg

 

 

Going by expressions, Pence looks more contemptuous of his prisoners than the Nazi.

 

Just sayin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

 

 

Going by expressions, Pence looks more contemptuous of his prisoners than the Nazi.

 

Just sayin.

 

True - the Nazis at least look benignly curious. Our bar has fallen so low. 

 

:dumpster_fire:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spacer.png

 

 

all this arguing back and forth and touring is for the sake of testing the limits of how unresponsive we are..

 

If the nation can rush Area 51 for answers surely the reason nobody has stormed these summer enrichment camps is because its not that bad right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

If the nation can rush Area 51 for answers surely the reason nobody has stormed these summer enrichment camps is because its not that bad right?

Someone tried...something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

Oh its real, and its absolutely manufactured.

 

The worst part is lying about this shit.

 

 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/12/politics/mike-pence-border-immigration/index.html

 

In McAllen, it was a much different scene: Pence toured a swelteringly hot room called a sally port with hundreds of men, a strong smell of sweat and overcrowding so extreme there was no room for cots, the migrants left to sleep on concrete beneath mylar blankets.

 

The men in the sally port in McAllen told CNN they had been in Customs and Border Protection custody for more than 40 days. They said they hadn't had access to showers or toothbrushes. They yelled before reporters that they were hungry.
"This isn't human. I'm not a terrorist," one man said.
Patrol agent in charge Michael Banks disputed some of those characterizations. He said a trailer with showers had arrived Thursday, though it was possible some of the men had not bathed yet. He said there were 88,000 disposable toothbrushes on site and that the migrants got three hot meals a day from local restaurants. He said the space, which, despite the heat, does have air-conditioning, was cleaned three times a day. He said none of the migrants had been there longer than 32 days.

Mike Pence would only give a shit if it were fetuses in cages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

 

Wait? Is there a story here? Because how can you force anyone to have a funeral? Separation of church and state, and all that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheGreatGamble said:

Wait? Is there a story here? Because how can you force anyone to have a funeral? Separation of church and state, and all that. 

 

If I'm remembering right, the law Pence backed didn't force women to hold the funeral; it just forced then to choose what kind of funeral the fetus would have. That is, force them to choose between a burial or a cremation. I don't think it forced them to attend. That's not really any better, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I find so pathetic about all this is they had weeks of notice before members of Congress and such started showing up. Knowing that they made it look as best they could.

 

Like a retail store that approves OT and spends at least a full day to make the store look as close to Grand Opening as possible, when they get a heads up Corporate will be visiting. 

 

It still look like war crimes are being committed as their best fucking effort to look presentable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...