Update: Biden administration's new "Remain in Mexico" policy is EVEN MORE restrictive than the Imbecile's

The country is literally built on immigrants and the only ones that "polite society" have considered to be acceptable are the ones who uphold the white/black racial hierarchy born in slavery. Hating immigrants is the low-rent version of true American fascism. Trump is lazy even when it comes to being a Nazi.

So you remember when Bush was running illegal prisons all over the world and people wanted change and justice...and then Obama came in and Bush and Co. got away with everything? I expect the same to happen here. The next Dem president will stop this stuff (to some extent) but no justice will be brought to those responsible for it.

• Guillotine 1

9 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

So you remember when Bush was running illegal prisons all over the world and people wanted change and justice...and then Obama came in and Bush and Co. got away with everything? I expect the same to happen here. The next Dem president will stop this stuff (to some extent) but no justice will be brought to those responsible for it.

The fact that NO ONE went to jail for that bulshit, same with the financial crisis, annoyed the hell out of me with Obama. 

11 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

2 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

The fact that NO ONE went to jail for that bulshit, same with the financial crisis, annoyed the hell out of me with Obama. 

Remember when Obama signed that stuff greatly increasing the executive's surveillance options literally a week before handing the reins over to to Twitler? 

21 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Every time I see a former Bush official spouting off on twitter or something, I get steaming mad. That fuck wad Ari Fleischer runs his mouth every day, even though he, along with that entire administration, is responsible for the deaths of millions.

2 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Every time I see a former Bush official spouting off on twitter or something, I get steaming mad. That fuck wad Ari Fleischer runs his mouth every day, even though he, along with that entire administration, is responsible for the deaths of millions.

Draining the swamp meant freeing swamp monsters like Ari Fleischer from the bog. 

9 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

At what point does a State AG or County DA march police in there to arrest CBP Agents for child abuse?

At the point where a governor is willing to risk a direct confrontation with the Feds.

And who the hell would trust state/local law enforcement to even obey such an order?