Update: Biden administration's new "Remain in Mexico" policy is EVEN MORE restrictive than the Imbecile's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

But guys why are you so angry? It's equal on both sides since in real life some MAGA people get bullied/DOXXED by a few on the left. Proportion means nothing amirite? We should probably chill here guys, all of this is very cool, very legal.

And people ask me why I'm angry.

Dude, you support baby murder via abortion. You can't be upset about child sexual abuse.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MarSolo said:

So basically I'm learning the government hires a bunch of pedos?

You know, maybe the Catholic Church and the US Government can do an exchange program?

It's a misleading headline, the majority (80%?)  involve alleged abuse from another minor.  Also, it dates back to 2014-2015.

19 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

But guys why are you so angry? It's equal on both sides since in real life some MAGA people get bullied/DOXXED by a few on the left. Proportion means nothing amirite? We should probably chill here guys, all of this is very cool, very legal.

And people ask me why I'm angry.

The chart goes back before Trump MAGA’d our immigration policies. These same things happen in juvenile detention centers as well. Turns out when you put bad kids into a room with other kids, the bad kids do bad things to the other kids.

It is a terrible system we have.

1 hour ago, Greatoneshere said:

I think the tweet could have even ended at "She's 9 years old".

Of course she's going to give inconsistent information. 

THIS KID DOESN'T KNOW THEIR STREET ADDRESS

Someone I know's kid was almost detained because when asked where they were from, they said "Here, in McAllen" thinking Mexico was also McAllen, TX.

21 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

THIS KID DOESN'T KNOW THEIR STREET ADDRESS

Someone I know's kid was almost detained because when asked where they were from, they said "Here, in McAllen" thinking Mexico was also McAllen, TX.

I can't tell if you're saying 9 year old's should know/be better about this or you agree that you can't expect much from 9 year olds?