Update: Biden administration's new "Remain in Mexico" policy is EVEN MORE restrictive than the Imbecile's

Immigrant children as young as 14 housed at a juvenile detention center in Virginia say they were beaten while handcuffed and locked up for long periods in solitary confinement, left nude and shivering in concrete cells.

https://apnews.com/afc80e51b562462c89907b49ae624e79

President Donald Trump’s zero tolerance policy is creating a zombie army of children forcibly injected with medications that make them dizzy, listless, obese and even incapacitated, according to legal filings that show immigrant children in U.S. custody subdued with powerful psychiatric drugs.

https://www.revealnews.org/blog/immigrant-children-forcibly-injected-with-drugs-lawsuit-claims/

RTX69QO5.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=3264

https://qz.com/1308665/photos-of-immigrant-child-detention-centers-contrast-with-family-friendly-posts-by-ivanka-trump-and-paul-ryan/

So, she's either doing it on purpose to either give everyone the middle finger, or give her husband the middle finger for making her go, or as a calculated move by the administration to change the conversation... or she (and more importantly, her handlers) are so unaware and stupid that they didn't see how it could be a problem.

Why is she wearing a jacket at all? It's like 90 degrees everywhere. I mean, I'm pretty sure it's the simplest answer, which is that she and her handlers are fucking morons, but sheesh... what the hell man.

(Is there a time limit on edits now? Boo.)

28 minutes ago, ort said:

Wait, this can't be real... right?

EDIT: No, she really wore this jacket during her visit. This is real. Surely this administration is just trolling us now, right?

It's a Zara jacket.

6 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

I feel like the jacket has to be her fucking with Trump to get him more bad press, it’s not like there’s a lot of love in that marriage.

Or it is intentionally setting up bad press so Donald can continue his "how evil the media is to him" claim. 

She didn't even visit a real detention center. She went to a church run shelter that's a completely different kind of thing.

She was supposed to go to a real detention center too, but they had to cancel that visit because of *cough cough* flooding.

14 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I hate this president so much. Along with everyone who surrounds him. 

You know another thing I hate? The amount of people I used to like that I can’t stand to be around because of their really sick views. I liked it better when I didn’t know.

2 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

You know another thing I hate? The amount of people I used to like that I can’t stand to be around because of their really sick views. I liked it better when I didn’t know.

It's gotten so bad, it's painful to be around a lot my family and coworkers. Their views are just abhorrent. I always knew my parents were fairly racist, but it goes beyond that now. I unfriended so many people on FB, even took a two month break recently. 

Just fucking awful.

Can you imagine how the right wing world would react if a democrat president had a foreign model trophy wife with a thick accent who was this bad at being a first lady?

I mean, they tore Michele Obama to shreds and she was a smart, likable and sophisticated.