Shudder - The Last Drive-In w/ Joe Bob Briggs Returns for A Very Violent Valentine's Feb. 9th

7 hours ago, SoberChef said:

Having never seen either, it was a hell of a show tonight. Really got a kick out of "Tenebrae" but damn they did John Saxon dirty in broad daylight, such a shame! I think this brings us roughly halfway through the season (this was week 4 of 9 right @69los?)

This was week 5.

Is it only 9 weeks? They had 10 the past 2 seasons.

Last week focused on moms. This week is the Father's Day double-feature.

Movie #1

Spoiler

The Stepfather 1987 U.S. One Sheet Poster at Amazon's Entertainment  Collectibles Store

The Stepfather (1987)

I had such a crush on Jill Schoelen back in the day.

Movie #2

Spoiler

The Freakmaker (1974) - IMDb

aka The Freakmaker (1974)

Gonna have to save this one for another day. I'm pooped.

• SoberChef changed the title to Shudder - The Last Drive-In w/ Joe Bob Briggs Returns October 21st for the Next Halloween Special!!!
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • SoberChef changed the title to Shudder - The Last Drive-In w/ Joe Bob Briggs Returns December 16th for the Next Christmas Special!!!
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It’s a new year, which means a new slate of holiday specials from horror host Joe Bob Briggs and “The Last Drive-in” on Shudder. Up first is the brand new Valentine’s Day Special, “Joe Bob’s Vicious Vegas Valentine.” What pairs better with matrimony than monsters?

Joe Bob Briggs, Darcy the Mail Girl, and “The Last Drive-in” crew aim to deliver the biggest special yet by leaving behind the trailer part and taking the wedding capital of the world by storm. In addition to a horror double feature centered around “nasty love stories,” the legendary horror host will also officiate the wedding of two fans on-air!

“During this year’s demented double feature, I’ll be joining in unholy matrimony two young lovers thoroughly schooled in the twisted tenets of The Last Drive-In. And I’ll probably need an Elvis jumpsuit to do it,” Briggs said.

The horror host took to Twitter earlier to tease that the couple set to walk down the aisle during the special approved one of the movies for their wedding.

“Joe Bob’s Vicious Vegas Valentine” debuts on Friday, February 10, live on the Shudder TV feed at 9:00 pm EST. Fans can also watch on demand on Shudder and AMC+ beginning Sunday, February 12, 2023.

Check out the trailer for the upcoming special below.

• Like 1

At least the wedding went off great haha! Honestly, ended up pulling the hat over my eyes during the cat scene in the 2nd film & proceeded to fall away into slumber until just after 3a, then I watched the new Last of Us episode afterwards which was equally fantastic! Now comes the wait for the new season, hopefully within a couple months time.

• Halal 1

• 1 month later...
  • SoberChef changed the title to Shudder - The Last Drive-In w/ Joe Bob Briggs Returns April 21st for the 5th Season!!!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...