Do you eat your food St. Louis style?

CitizenVectron

29 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:

The first pic is actually brilliant.  A lot of people arent down with that many carbs.  Slicing the begals that way are like little slivers of deliciousness.  I could see that being a huge hit.  As for the others, dear god.

Just cut them into quarters then!

As usual, Missouri proves how worthless it is to our union. 

Just now, Chris- said:

Just cut them into quarters then!

As usual, Missouri proves how worthless it is to our union. 

That's crazy.  Then it's just a chunk.  It's also not toaster friendly.  What do I do with this quarter chunk.  Dip it in the cream cheese like a dipping sauce?  This is just crazy

FAKE NEWS!

I've spent 40 of my years on this earth in St. Louis and no one here eats bagels that way. It's not even a thing. No one knows about bagels like this, talks about it or anything.

I've seen bagels cut like that one time in my life*... compared to the thousands and thousands of times I've seen them cut the normal way.

*5 or 6 years ago... at my office and we all commented on how weird it was... not sure why they were cut that way, or why or by whom, I just remember it...

All that said, I do find this meme funny... but even with so many other valid reasons to bag on St. Louis.... this one makes no sense...

10 hours ago, ort said:

FAKE NEWS!

I've spent 40 of my years on this earth in St. Louis and no one here eats bagels that way. It's not even a thing. No one knows about bagels like this, talks about it or anything.

I've seen bagels cut like that one time in my life*... compared to the thousands and thousands of times I've seen them cut the normal way.

*5 or 6 years ago... at my office and we all commented on how weird it was... not sure why they were cut that way, or why or by whom, I just remember it...

All that said, I do find this meme funny... but even with so many other valid reasons to bag on St. Louis.... this one makes no sense...

You've seen or once before in St Louis, I've seen it recently in St Louis. It's St Louis. No one else has ever done this. 

1 hour ago, TomCat said:

Stay off of my City bitches.  We show you the Proper way to eat a Bagel and it turns into jokes.  Best STL style food.

Toasted Ravioli

STL Fried Rice is the Best in the nation Bar None

Provolone Pizza

Provelone? Wut? It's Provel dude.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provel_cheese

I have no idea what St. Louis fried rice even is.

Some goofy st louis foods you can't really get elsewhere:

St. Louis Style Pizza

Toasted Ravioli

Gooey Butter Cake

Slingers

Pork Steaks

I don't think St. Louis ribs are really a big deal. We are into BBQ here, but it's not really a "thing". There isn't really a signature st louis style of bbq.

5 minutes ago, ort said:

Provelone? Wut? It's Provel dude.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provel_cheese

I have no idea what St. Louis fried rice even is.

Some goofy st louis foods you can't really get elsewhere:

St. Louis Style Pizza

Toasted Ravioli

Gooey Butter Cake

Slingers

Pork Steaks

I don't think St. Louis ribs are really a big deal. We are into BBQ here, but it's not really a "thing". There isn't really a signature st louis style of bbq.

you are white if you dont know what Saint Louis Fried Rice is it's a Black thing.   I will agree with you about STL Ribs.   I love my Pork Steaks but Only Barbequed

Provelone is part of Provel.   all you need to add is the ONE

did you use to rock the Blues jersey as you Avatar?