Marvel’s Iron Man VR OT

SaysWho?

5 hours ago, Hurdyb1 said:

I need this!

It's pretty cool to follow-up a major console game like Spidey with a big name like Iron Man to diversify what's available on PSVR.

I still remember a few people thinking in 2017 that we'd get significantly fewer VR announcements and that it would be abandoned, but they've clearly had a vested interest in VR for years. And being a PSVR owner, I can say VR is wonderful. There's plenty of improve over time, but there is some good content. After Yakuza, I'm planning on VRing Tetris Effect, which I hear is great played regularly, but I have to imagine it's trippy as hell in VR.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, silentbob said:

Why can’t this come to us Pc VR owners :(

Especially since the Move controllers are puuuuuuuuure garbage.  When they work they are mediocre at best, requiring calibration almost as often as the Wiimote+.  But the real problem is how unreliable they are to even function at all, from crappy batteries to  malfunctioning sensors.

32 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

Especially since the Move controllers are puuuuuuuuure garbage.  When they work they are mediocre at best, requiring calibration almost as often as the Wiimote+.  But the real problem is how unreliable they are to even function at all, from crappy batteries to  malfunctioning sensors.

I haven't had that experience... they don't work as well as my Oculus but they work fine. Blood and Truth was awesome. As long as there aren't a lot of reflective surfaces in the room they work pretty well.