BREAKING: SDNY CHARGES

Bahahaha!

Avenatti and, lesser known outside of Florida, Jeff Greene (ran for governor last year in the Democratic primary) are symptoms of a larger problem, I feel. Many Democrats want a guy who's not afraid to tell them they have a reason to be pissed off and it's okay to be pissed, and that they're the person to challenge that and take on the Republican machine head-on since there's a widespread feeling by Dem voters that most elected Dems lack backbone.

Just now, Chairslinger said:

If you've been following closely, this has been pretty clear for about a year.

That means I've not been following closely. Maybe I should be happy about that.

10 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Bahahaha!

Avenatti and, lesser known outside of Florida, Jeff Greene (ran for governor last year in the Democratic primary) are symptoms of a larger problem, I feel. Many Democrats want a guy who's not afraid to tell them they have a reason to be pissed off and it's okay to be pissed, and that they're the person to challenge that and take on the Republican machine head-on since there's a widespread feeling by Dem voters that most elected Dems lack backbone.

That means I've not been following closely. Maybe I should be happy about that.

On Opening Arguments 181 they titled the show Micheal Avenatti will never come on this show and broke down all his problems. He was into some super shady shit. I was a little surprised it got so little play in the media, especially on the right wing.

14 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I had to look up the racist shyster stuff. I'd never heard of it before. 

Kinda like how I didn't know "cotton picking" was supposed to be offensive. I'd heard it my entire life, but never related to anything racial.

6 minutes ago, SilentWorld said:

Oops I apologize everyone. 

I'm not saying that it's impossible that it is racist, but at least the Wikipedia article about the term says the following:

Various false etymologies have suggested an anti-Semitic origin, possibly associated with the character of Shylock from Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice, but there is no clear evidence for this.

So, I dunno. As a speaker of German, the explanation that it has something more to do with the word Scheißer makes more sense to me, but who knows.

:shrug: