Anyone want to buy or trade for this 1660Ti I have that I can't use?

Our church is doing some video crunching, so a member donated a brand new 1660Ti. Very helpful of them, but this card is tall and doesn't come close to fitting in the 4U server chassis we're using here. I'd feel bad selling it on eBay and buying something else, but that's probably what I'll end up having to do.

That is, unless one if you all are interested in buying it off if me or trading me an old card you have for it. All I need is an Nvidia card with 4GB of RAM, so it's a free and even trade for me no matter what card it is.

All I need is something that isn't taller than the slot and, preferably, doesn't take power out the top.

I figured I'd ask here before I put it up on eBay.

Dang, what I have to trade doesn't fit your requirements and this is a card I've been eyeballing.  I'm about to buy a Freesync monitor but my card doesn't support Freesync (and the Gsync tax is way too high), and the 1660 Ti is exactly as fast as what I'm currently running.  I also don't feel like I could come close to outright buying it for anywhere near full or used price at the moment.