D1P Fortnite Thread - v5.2 Update!

Slug

Since the thread with all our Fortnite and Epic Games names has gone the way of all threads (:rose:) I don't remember all of my fellow D1P Battlers to add.  With the introduction of Friend Links, I figure this would be a good time to get everyone synched up and playing together again. :D  So post your Friend Links

Fortnite Friend Link: https://fortnite.com/friend/Slug_DC

Note to console-only players - When you accept the friend invite you'll have to create an Epic Games account which you can then link to your PSN/XBL/Nintendo ID so that you can play with us PC players.

D1P Epic ID List

-----------------------

Slug - Slug_DC
Pikachu - doublechocochip
AndrewDean84 - AndrewDean84
mo1518 - mo1518
Brick - Brick500

ManUtdRedDevils - Mimibear1632

Keyser_Soze - Turkish Monarch

GameDadGrant - GameDadGrant

55 minutes ago, AndrewDean84 said:

I play exclusively on my Switch. Here's my Epic Name:

AndrewDean84

I have successfully crossplay with a few xbox and PC friends.  

I will add you when I get home tonight.  How are you liking it on the Switch?  I wanted to play on my Switch but I logged in on my PS4 once sooooooo... :(

36 minutes ago, Slug said:

I will add you when I get home tonight.  How are you liking it on the Switch?  I wanted to play on my Switch but I logged in on my PS4 once sooooooo... :(

Fucking love it.  Obvious drawbacks, but it's legit Fortnite on a portable device. 

I just maxed out my Battle Pass last night.  Just got to get to season level 80 to get the last unlockable for the Omega skin.

Just now, AndrewDean84 said:

Fucking love it.  Obvious drawbacks, but it's legit Fortnite on a portable device. 

I just maxed out my Battle Pass last night.  Just got to get to season level 80 to get the last unlockable for the Omega skin.

Yeah, I thought it'd be fun to have portable Fortnite.  Hopefully Sony pulls their stick out of their ass at some point so I can.

We're on the same pace, apparently!  I just maxed out my Battlepass last night as well and need to get 80 (but probably wont because camping this weekend). :D

3 minutes ago, Slug said:

Yeah, I thought it'd be fun to have portable Fortnite.  Hopefully Sony pulls their stick out of their ass at some point so I can.

We're on the same pace, apparently!  I just maxed out my Battlepass last night as well and need to get 80 (but probably wont because camping this weekend). :D

I likely won't either. Got a busy weekend.  

I just hit level 55 and maxed the battle pass - I have no hope in hitting level 65 or 80 to get the lights ornaments for omega and carbide, but I'm happy with the full set of armor.

I had a ton of fun with season 4, definitely picking up the next battle pass, especially because I made enough vbucks just playing that it will be free. 

I think my epic account name should be mo1518. 

On 7/6/2018 at 8:11 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

Just play League with me instead ?

What's your Epic ID or Friend Link?

On 7/6/2018 at 9:29 AM, AndrewDean84 said:

I play exclusively on my Switch. Here's my Epic Name:

AndrewDean84

On 7/6/2018 at 4:20 PM, mo1518 said:

I think my epic account name should be mo1518. 

Friend requests sent!

1 hour ago, GameDadGrant said:

@Slug

Haha, never mind he doesn't want me using his account! :lol: 

I went ahead and created my own account: GameDadGrant - same as my D1P username! :D 

Haha, I'll send you a friend req here in a bit. :D  Updated OP

15 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Since you've been living in a cave the past month. Sony doesn't allow crossplay and if anyone logs on to fortnite with their PS4 they can't play it on the switch or any other platform ever.

Except PC. I'm a PC player. :)

I just can't play my account on Switch or XBone,  but I can still play with people on those platforms since I'm PC, not Sony. 

40 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Since you've been living in a cave the past month. Sony doesn't allow crossplay and if anyone logs on to fortnite with their PS4 they can't play it on the switch or any other platform ever.

Holy shit. You can’t be serious. That fucking sucks. 

Up yours, Sony. :|