Do you think I can fit 3.5 days worth of clothes plus Nintendo switch in my personal bag for my flight?

johnny

Leaving for Vegas Thursday night. Clothes on my back are also my returning clothes Monday morning. 

Bringing - 4 shirts, 2 shorts, 1 pair of jeans (wearing on flight), 5 underwear (you never know) and 5 pair of socks. 

Need to fit it into my jansport backpack and stay within regulations. I would LIKE to also bring my laptop in case I need to do something for work (unlikely) but I don’t NEED it. Bringing my switch for the flight. 

I am essentially going to be at the tables and at march madness watch parties during my time there. This also presents a spillage problem on my clothing. I figure if I spill I can always buy one shirt if needed. 

Can i I make it fit or am I going to have to pay for a carry on? Going to attempt now. 

5 hours ago, Emblazon said:

Shit bro, stop by MGM and finally meet me! I'm here until Friday. I brought my Switch with and have yet to touch it. Lol. @johnny

I don’t even know where we’re staying tbh my brother’s friend handled all of it. I’ll know what’s up tomorrow when we fly in lol 

I have a 50 liter backpack for the couple times I’ve gone backpacking across Japan. I’ve packed that thing to the teeth and haven’t been stopped and told that I can’t bring it on a flight. 

I’ve had it measured a few times as well to see if I’d be over the limit. I’m always super close, either just barley able to hit the requirements or just over, but I’ve never been stopped or asked. 

I usually pack a smaller sling backpack I have that I stick my phone charger, kindle, headphones, and whatever other smaller electronics. 50L goes up in the storage bins and the smaller stays with me on a flight.

5 hours ago, Nokt said:

I have a 50 liter backpack for the couple times I’ve gone backpacking across Japan. I’ve packed that thing to the teeth and haven’t been stopped and told that I can’t bring it on a flight. 

I’ve had it measured a few times as well to see if I’d be over the limit. I’m always super close, either just barley able to hit the requirements or just over, but I’ve never been stopped or asked. 

I usually pack a smaller sling backpack I have that I stick my phone charger, kindle, headphones, and whatever other smaller electronics. 50L goes up in the storage bins and the smaller stays with me on a flight.

Yeah see I’m tryin to avoid the overhead bin because they charge for that 

42 minutes ago, johnny said:

Yeah see I’m tryin to avoid the overhead bin because they charge for that 

I've fit it below the seat as well, but then you have no leg room. I'm 6'1 so that doesn't fly with me, but if you are shorter or have an isle seat you could make it work.

3 hours ago, Nokt said:

I've fit it below the seat as well, but then you have no leg room. I'm 6'1 so that doesn't fly with me, but if you are shorter or have an isle seat you could make it work.

No I’m taller than you but the flight is only a little over an hour 

I can pack for two weeks with a good 80l backpack. 

Though the only time I do that is hunting. One pair of jeans, two spare pair of underwear, two shirts, tent and sleeping bag, plus survival gear, food, and water bladders. Bino and spotting scope on a chest pack, which straps to my backpack if I gotta fly. I need very little to get by. I’m not a very materialistic person.

22 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

That's why you play your Switch or at least do something on your phone, ya dolt.

They’re listening to Stephen crowder now and talking about judeo-Christian values while we spent all day gambling and drinking 

• Haha 1