I've never done jury duty before

SaysWho?

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

Please, explain how 'you should do jury duty' and 'being in the ghetto for a day isn't the end of the world' are ill-advised positions. I mean that sincerely, I would absolutely love to read that explanation. 

I don't think anyone is arguing that point, but continue to put words into peoples mouths.  :feelsgood:

Just now, Chris- said:

Person A makes a statement; Person B calls them a SJW for making that statement. What is Person B trying to say?

Exactly what they said, and it's true, however, it doesn't mean that he saying it's not shitty nor the end of the world, but what he actually said was that he had no fucks to give.  There is a big difference.

3 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

Exactly what they said, and it's true, however, it doesn't mean that he saying it's not shitty nor the end of the world, but what he actually said was that he had no fucks to give.  There is a big difference.

That doesn't answer the question.

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

That doesn't answer the question.

yes it does.  He called you a sjw, and you are, just own it.  I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing (in most cases). 

But it doesn't mean that he thinks the positions you hold aren't valid, it just mean he has no fucks to give about your position.

4 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Beyond the absurdity that 'you should do jury duty' is somehow a topic of social justice (which it's not), you and I both know the term was being used in a loaded way (and not merely a statement). Don't play dumb.

He literally used it as a true statement.  You can call it whatever you like, but it's true.  And he wasn't merely stating that Jury duty is a topic of sj but that all the other replies about how he's a bad person for not giving a fuck when it comes to shitty areas.