In Case You Need It ... Post Here to Mourn

I'm actually shocked that in the last week+ of the internet, nobody has put together the following:

Spoiler

The weekend of April 26th - April 28th very well may be the saddest weekend for those of us who enjoy so much amazing pop culture. "What do you mean?" You may be asking? Well ...

Spoiler

April 26th - Avengers: Endgame and the final fate(s) of those we have followed for the last 10 years shall come to a close. HOWEVER, just a mere 48 hours later and it will be episode 3 of the final season of GoT - The Battle of Winterfell.

I truly do not know how I'll be able to cope with so much loss but at least here, we can have a support group for the despair and depression we will all be feeling.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am nowhere near to being emotionally ready for this coming week. Hell, it was a relatively "happy" episode but that looming impending doom to come for far too many of those we love is large. I was a weeping sobbing slobbery mess by the end...that end! Why leave off on all things THAT before the army of the dead comes!? WTF!!!!???