New Zealand police respond to 'active shooter' situation in Christchurch

I don't think you can deny that American white nationalism played a large roll in this attack.  Donald Trump didn't tell this guy (or I guess these people) to carry out these attacks, but the President's actions, statements, tweets, and so forth, were no doubt inspiring for these sick people. 

24 minutes ago, Comet said:

Guys, I’m legitimately depressed and over this fucking world. It sucks to be raising two kids in this environment. 

Steady now. Life can always suck, but its also beautiful. Look at your children and see the evidence of that balance.  

Not even a day before:

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said.

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

The shooter says this at the beginning of his live stream. The video isn't even hard to find it's plastered all over youtube by many sites clipping parts though the full video is about 16 minutes or so maybe longer where he drives away after shooting at some people through the front and side window while he sits in the driver seat. The video is very graphic and looks like typical military/cop helmet cam footage. The worst bit bar far is what appears to be a young a woman laying in the gutter that he had previously shot from a distance after she tried to escape, is heard screaming, "help me...help me!" then he walks up and executes her with two shots to the head. 

Can we get this in spoilers? Or at least a warning? I didn't want to read this shit.

2 hours ago, Comet said:

Guys, I’m legitimately depressed and over this fucking world. It sucks to be raising two kids in this environment. 

To be fair the the world has been shit forever. I don’t mean to depress you further. Just saying, the status quo on this planet has always had horrible things happening somewhere. Often as a result of American involvment and influence. 

What I’m getting at is if you were fine yesterday or a week ago, no reason to change that. Raise your kids as best you can. You don’t have to pretend these things don’t exist, but you don’t have to dwell on them either. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

The account's been deleted but the Trump Twitter archive has him retweeting these:

image.png

I remember that. Wasn't it a retweet from a lady who had been convicted in England of hate crimes?

I long for the good ole days (of 5-10 years ago) when something like that would have ended a politicians career.