Sign in to follow this  
CitizenVectron

~~ CEB Community Thread ~~

1 hour ago, Jose said:

I enjoyed him as a poster even if he was a tad batshit insane.

Though I am bit bummed our leftist revolutionary couldn't even handle a PM warning lol.

gNjCuMC.gif

On 12/19/2019 at 7:08 AM, Jose said:

I enjoyed him as a poster even if he was a tad batshit insane.

Though I am bit bummed our leftist revolutionary couldn't even handle a PM warning lol.

He seemed like the kind of revolutionary that's only so until any resistance happens. 

57 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

It is currently -45C in my city, with the windchill (-49F). By Tuesday it will be +1C (34F). Crazy weather.

It was in the 60s last weekend here.  Now on Saturday, we're expecting at least 3-5 inches of snow.

Ya boi is going abroad for the first time. :sun: My girlfriend and I are celebrating our anniversary tomorrow, and I'm surprising her with a trip to Europe. We'll be spending two days in Amsterdam, travel through Cologne on the way to Heidelberg, spend a night there, then spend two days in the Swiss Alps, then two days in Paris. I'm super excited; I almost studied abroad when I was in school but ended up not being able to afford it. I booked through Contiki, and accommodations + airfare ended up being $3,500 for the both of us, which seems reasonable enough (and even if it isn't, I'm willing to pay a premium for the convenience of one-shop booking). Now I just have to hope no ISIS cells decide to go live the first week of September!

Another of the "Greatest Generation" passed into memory last night as my father -- who turned 98 on January 28 -- went to his well-earned eternal rest.

Requiescas in pace mi pater carissime.

39 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Another of the "Greatest Generation" passed into memory last night as my father -- who turned 98 on January 28 -- went to his well-earned eternal rest.

I will instigate a Russian in his honor. 

43 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

He had to have been a great person to have raised such a humorous, intelligent, and generous person as you. Very very sorry for your loss my friend.

1 hour ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

He had to have been a great person to have raised such a humorous, intelligent, and generous person as you. Very very sorry for your loss my friend.

He was a great man who lived a very fulfilled life, and I am genuinely deeply touched by you saying that :hug:

3 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

Shit, sorry for your loss man. 

3 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

I’m very sorry for your loss and hope that you and yours are doing well. If there was a place that was taking good care of him towards the end that could benefit from a donation please let me know. 

5 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

So sorry to hear this Wade. When you're ready, we'd love to hear about him.