Halo: The Master Chief Collection for PC - Information Thread, update - $10 each for 1-4 and Reach, $5 for ODST

Commissar SFLUFAN

Just now, Spork3245 said:

How do you know that? ;););)

I was referencing where 343 said they would ban people just for dling it :p 

Halo forum sadly. I hardly ever crack games.

Yeah either way seems like a dumb move on their part. Majority of the people downloading it are people that probably really want to play your game, probably not the best idea to permaban them. 

11 minutes ago, Nokt said:

Halo forum sadly. I hardly ever crack games.

Yeah either way seems like a dumb move on their part. Majority of the people downloading it are people that probably really want to play your game, probably not the best idea to permaban them. 

I think they’re just being banned from the beta/tester programs. Still lol

We're too incompetent to control our beta properly and give account-based access rather than having the download be the only hurdle, so if you circumvent our literally 0-stage protection we'll ban you! This is surely a sign of a quality port!

38 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

We're too incompetent to control our beta properly and give account-based access rather than having the download be the only hurdle, so if you circumvent our literally 0-stage protection we'll ban you! This is surely a sign of a quality port!

The removal of motion blur actually looks really good. The biggest problem I've seen graphically is it blows out the highlights when you're in the shadows. I haven't heard of any other major problems with the flight yet. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Halo 3 is coming to Halo: The Master Chief Collection for PC on July 14, 2020! Now optimized for PC, prepare to finish the fight in this epic conclusion to the original trilogy on Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta), Microsoft Store, and Steam.

I bought the whole package in the steam sale the other day.  Paid $10 for it after the wallet credit I had saved and the $5 voucher.

Never really gave the franchise a fair shake after 1.  Will see how it holds up, but it'll probably go on the back burner for a while tbh.

Nice. This is the one I've been waiting for. Halo 3 easily has my favorite Halo campaign.

50 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Well that’s nice, but a slight new paint job would of been cool to match 1&2

While it won't get something like that, you do get it running at 4K 60fps, which is pretty nice.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...