Sign in to follow this  
IdeaOfEvil

Television Official Cobra Kai Season 2 discussion

God I hope that Quick Silver method comes into take out that Okinawa cancer karate, lol

Finished it last night. S2 was great but I think S1 was a tiny bit better. That last ep was phenomenal, though.

The one thing that bugs me is that it constantly relies on "convenience" for the plot/story with characters going out of character just for the scene and fall-out. ie: Season 1 with all of the Cobra Kai kids suddenly acting like jerks out of nowhere in the final ep. 

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

@IdeaOfEvil could you fix the typo and make this an "official discussion thread"? :sun: 

Just for you =)

6 minutes ago, Anzo said:

Busy week last week. It is on my agenda for this week. 

DON’T TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS!

:p 

It was good. On par with the first season, IMO. It kind of retread a lot of stuff, but it paid off in the end. Definitely a darker ending than season 1.

I enjoyed it! The true villain of the story was the school administration. They should all lose their jobs.

38 minutes ago, legend said:

I enjoyed it! The true villain of the story was the school administration. They should all lose their jobs.

I lol’d pretty hard at “Stingray” saying to the principal “watch out, sir, I got this!” :lol: 

So, in the next season are they bringing back 

Spoiler

Elizabeth Shue?

12 minutes ago, legend said:

So, in the next season are they bringing back 

Reveal hidden contents

That’s what it seems like :sun:

I was watching this season the moment it released. It's my second favorite show. 

This show just proves how you're supposed to handle a beloved franchise with aged actors mixing with new actors - treat everyone respectful, make sure older fans get what they want, and ensure that the new actors do nothing to step on the toes of the legacy that they're now apart of. I don't ever see Kreese, Johnny, or Daniel denouncing their karate background, hating the new characters for no explained reasons, and simply dying like farts in the wind at the end of a lackluster story arc. I absolutely love this show!