Any XboneX deals?

Spork3245

5 hours ago, Emblazon said:

That sounds awfully familiar. @Triage

Well, originally I wanted to buy ps4 pro but then you really want xbox x and usually I would do my best but we have this wedding thing we are still taking care of.. So I will gift you a gift of me this year. I will be back to spoiling you next year 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, The def star said:

Man you missed a lot of good deals during E3. I found Xbox One X's for $350. Currently I just see them at $450. If you are ok with an S I have seen them as low as $200.

3 hours ago, atom631 said:

Newegg on eBay has the Xbox one S for $189.99 with battlefield hardline and mass effect:andromeda 

i need to grab another one as my kids are starting to fight over who gets to go next on fortnite. 

I do not want an S. I have a launch unit already. :p 

My fiancé wants to get it for me today, I guess I was mostly wondering if there were any bundled with games or game pass or something. :sun: 

9 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I do not want an S. I have a launch unit already. :p 

My fiancé wants to get it for me today, I guess I was mostly wondering if there were any bundled with games or game pass or something. :sun: 

if you want to sell that launch unit for cheap, I may be interested! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, atom631 said:

LMK what happens. Ill probably be picking something up in the next week or 2. 

Will do! My fiancé’s nephew will have first dibs but he just got a ps4 so I don’t think he’ll want it. I’ll let you know before the weekend is over. :) 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Hmmm... can I do a transfer of all my apps/settings via a lan cable like when I went from PS4 launch to PS4 Pro?

For apps and setting or games too? You can do it via your network but just have to have both Xboxs on at the same time for the transfer. I would use a USB drive or external HDD as it's much faster and easier. As far as settings that's all saved in the cloud. So once you enter your account on the Xbox that's all downloaded.

Figured it out, had to go into network settings on both consoles and enable “network transfer”. :p 

Just needed to copy all my apps over, all of my games are on an external anyway.

All finished setting up, and the knock-off Kinect Adapter I bought several months back seems to work perfectly. :sun: 

18 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Figured it out, had to go into network settings on both consoles and enable “network transfer”. :p 

Just needed to copy all my apps over, all of my games are on an external anyway.

All finished setting up, and the knock-off Kinect Adapter I bought several months back seems to work perfectly. :sun: 

What TV do you currently have? Also do you have Game Pass? You should definitely check out the HDR in Sea of Thieves to see the amazing sunsets and water effects. Also me and @Emblazon don't mind having more sea men on our poop deck.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, The def star said:

What TV do you currently have? Also do you have Game Pass? You should definitely check out the HDR in Sea of Thieves to see the amazing sunsets and water effects. Also me and @Emblazon don't mind having more sea men on our poop deck.

It came with a month of Game Pass.

I have a Panny Plasma, VT50 65”. No HDR :p 

I’ve been holding out for VRR before going 4k. Since Samsung added VRR via Freesync on a firmware update, I was just going to go ahead and get a 65” QLED Q9F (2018). But, the lack of Dolby Vision has me :/ 

7 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

It came with a month of Game Pass.

I have a Panny Plasma, VT50 65”. No HDR :p 

I’ve been holding out for VRR before going 4k. Since Samsung added VRR via Freesync on a firmware update, I was just going to go ahead and get a 65” QLED Q9F (2018). But, the lack of Dolby Vision has me :/ 

Well if you were going for the Sammy Q9FN then get the LG 65 C7P. It's $1k less but with amazing blacks and colors at any viewing angles and has support for both HDR10 and Dolby Vision.

LG Electronics OLED65C7P 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV (2017 Model) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NAYM1TP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_uJglBbD6S394V

5 minutes ago, The def star said:

Well if you were going for the Sammy Q9FN then get the LG 65 C7P. It's $1k less but with amazing blacks and colors at any viewing angles and has support for both HDR10 and Dolby Vision.

LG Electronics OLED65C7P 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV (2017 Model) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NAYM1TP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_uJglBbD6S394V

No VRR, so no. :p 

6 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

No VRR, so no. :p 

Ah then you are stuck between a rock and a very long time from now :p Either Sammy have to firmware DV or LG has to add Freesync. Might be a while before you buy a new TV. Have you thought about buying a TCL R617? At least that way you can enjoy the Xbox One X and all the 4k HDR goodness in the mean time. No VRR but you will get both HDR10 and DV support. A 55" is like $650. The 65" is about $1k.

8 minutes ago, The def star said:

Ah then you are stuck between a rock and a very long time from now :p Either Sammy have to firmware DV or LG has to add Freesync. Might be a while before you buy a new TV. Have you thought about buying a TCL R617? At least that way you can enjoy the Xbox One X and all the 4k HDR goodness in the mean time. No VRR but you will get both HDR10 and DV support. A 55" is like $650. The 65" is about $1k.

If by “awhile” you mean “in the next 8-ish months” when 2019 TVs release. :p 

1 minute ago, The def star said:

No. No kids for me :nottalking: I have enough nephews and nieces to make me glad I'm not a parent lol. 

It’s just... getting a TV now instead of waiting for VRR would be like getting a 1080p TV in mid-2015, just 6-8 months later 4k was everywhere and cheap.

VRR is a HUGE deal and a game changer for gaming.