Heinz Bringing Out 2 New Condiments Later This Month

3 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

If you can remember everyone who agreed and link them to contradictory statements here, be my guest lol. I remember when dangelo posted about history and there was a fuss. I didn't care them and don't now.

Damn, I’m just posting something I remembered I thought was funny. It’s not worth digging up legally binding evidence to back up an amusing anecdote.

I like lighter threads, btw. Iron and Wine was being a dick. That story was most certainly worth discussing.

6 minutes ago, sexy_shapiro said:

Damn, I’m just posting something I remembered I thought was funny. It’s not worth digging up legally binding evidence to back up an amusing anecdote.

I like lighter threads, btw. Iron and Wine was being a dick. That story was most certainly worth discussing.

I was saying that sarcastically; I wasn't being literal lol.

I love political news, but I'm also of the mind that human interest stories are important, and light news like this can be fun and reveal interesting things about a person. We always talk politics, but finding out whether or not someone puts ketchup on scrambled eggs is fun!

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

I love political news, but I'm also of the mind that human interest stories are important, and light news like this can be fun and reveal interesting things about a person. We always talk politics, but finding out whether or not someone puts ketchup on scrambled eggs is fun!

Wait. There are people that DON’T put ketchup on scrambled eggs? 

• Guillotine 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

Okay, my bad!

And I also agree that’s important to have fun on this board. :) 

I do many styles of eggs. For scrambled I put them in a bowl, salt and pepper, a little milk, whisk the fuck out of them. Like a mad man, trying to get as much air in them as possible. Then a little butter on a hot pan, any veggies like tomato or scallions, to taste, a dab more of butter, eggs, move as it cooks, leave -slightly- wet. Done.

I generally assume you have the palate of a 5 year old if you put ketchup on almost anything besides fries.

On eggs? What kind of nasty eggs are you eating that you need some ketchup?

3 hours ago, 2user1cup said:

I do many styles of eggs. For scrambled I put them in a bowl, salt and pepper, a little milk, whisk the fuck out of them. Like a mad man, trying to get as much air in them as possible. Then a little butter on a hot pan, any veggies like tomato or scallions, to taste, a dab more of butter, eggs, move as it cooks, leave -slightly- wet. Done.

u rly should use just a touch of water instead of milk and also don't over-mix (a fork is recommended) also put the salt in only right before you put it in the pan trust me but as long as ur happy I'm happy

• Guillotine 1