Heinz Bringing Out 2 New Condiments Later This Month

What do you get when you combine mayonnaise and barbecue sauce? Why, Mayocue, of course.

And while many sandwich eaters have spreading mayo and mustard and both sides of their buns for years, apparently that decadent combo has a special name, too. Heinz is calling its version Mayomust.

IN 2018, after introducing the world to Mayochup — which is simply mayonnaise and ketchup — Heinz has coined these two new names for the latest additions to its mayo-based condiment line.

The company stated in a press release that customers have been mixing the different sauces for years. "First with Mayochup sauce and now with Mayocue and Mayomust sauces, we’re taking out the guesswork to give our fans the perfect condiment blends from the start," said Nicole Kulwicki, director of marketing Heinz.

The new blends will be on store shelves at major retailers this month, as well as online through Amazon, where Mayocue is already for sale, and you can pick up some Mayomust too. Each sauce comes in 16.5-ounce bottles and sells for a suggested retail price of $3.49. Follow Heinz on Twitter at @HeinzKetchup_US to stay up to date on when the products will be available at a store near you.

https://www.today.com/food/heinz-creates-new-new-mashup-condiments-mayocue-mayomust-t149823

10 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Current

Personally, I like light news.

I remember once someone posted a thread about a seven year dying from a freak accident at a water park and Iron and Wine said the story wasn’t big enough to be considered a “current event.” And I think other people were agreeing with him.

But I guess this qualifies as more important.

5 minutes ago, Slug said:

And old offensive term for a mixed race person (usually black & white).

Huh. Never heard of that.

Edit: It does sound coffee-ish and even sounds nice if you think about it like coffee. Add milk(white) to coffee(black) and you get something that isn't either color. Not sure where the term came from but it sounds nice. I wouldn't have thought it was something offensive unless told so.

7 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I’m shocked someone from West Virginia isn’t aware of the term mulatto. 

Outside of the N-word, I had never been aware of anyother offensive-to-black people words until Clerks 2 with the whole "taking it back" bit. I had heard more that related to Mexicans than black people.

1 hour ago, sexy_shapiro said:

I remember once someone posted a thread about a seven year dying from a freak accident at a water park and Iron and Wine said the story wasn’t big enough to be considered a “current event.” And I think other people were agreeing with him.

But I guess this qualifies as more important.

If you can remember everyone who agreed and link them to contradictory statements here, be my guest lol. I remember when dangelo posted about history and there was a fuss. I didn't care them and don't now.