Official Game Pass Update Thread

XxEvil AshxX

Good thread. I've been meaning to make a catch all Microsoft thread for all things that get updates like GP, Back compbat, and X enhancements. Maybe we can just do that here. 

Didn't think JC4 would hit so fast. Saves me the trouble of having to wait for a sale for it. Looks like a perfect GP title that will be fun to fuck around with for a few hours. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

Is it a MH you can solo, or is it one of those that basically requires online MP?

You can solo it.

I imagine there are some higher tier hunts that would probably be easier with more people but I haven't had an issue going through it single player.

19 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Will finally check out The Surge. Too bad I already blew $60 on Wolfenstein 2. GP is making me buy less games overall, because I get to feeling like if I just wait a bit it might come to GP. 

Same here... there's quite a few games that came out recently that I'm certain will hit game pass eventually. Oh and Black Desert online? Cool I'll get to try that finally!