Let's buy Wade groceries

Chris-

Ok, I've....

- Removed the avocados and added tomatoes, because we forgot the tomatoes

- Added the mushrooms, milk, raisins

Current total is sitting at $177.04. I think we are stretching the amount of perishable food 1-2 people can eat with one run of groceries, so I would suggest we start focusing on non-perishable and/or stupid shit now. Also, don't forget to PayPal me; the math balances out well now, so if you haven't yet then no need to, but any more major additions require a bit more cash.

When I am not in the mood to eat or cook, I enjoy a good trail mix as a snack and a veggie burger for dinner. 

I like TJs black bean burger but clearly that isn’t available for purchase. The black bean on the site is from Amy’s but there are no reviews. It looks salty to me but I like the ingredients. 

Amy Black Bean Burger

For trail mix, it must have a good balance of chocolate, nuts, and dried fruit. This is the closet match I found.  Plus no salt added so hopefully it will balance the salty black bean burger. 

Trail Mix

Let me know where the money goes.  Good luck. I hope you feel better. 

15 minutes ago, legend said:

Do you like tea @SFLUFAN ? I find it quite soothing when going through rough patches, but in the US enjoyment is not a given. In particular, I've been enjoying some lady gray with honey.

7 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I'm fine with tea!

This is my favorite:

20_CT_Classic_Sachet_Hot_Cinnamon_Spice_

It's available at most grocery stores, too. 

I typically eat the veggie burgers without the bun. I put a slice of cheese on top of it and throw it in the oven.  Once heated up, I put a spoonful of salsa on top of it with maybe a veggie on the side that I had in the oven as well like roasted cauliflower. It is an easy dinner that is somewhat healthy and cleanup is minimal.