Let's buy Wade groceries

Chris-

Wade has alluded to being tired and depressed as of late, and given the situation with his roommate/friend, he is obviously going through a lot. He's nice enough to host this wonderful site for us, so let's return the favor by buying him groceries to lighten his load.

Here's how it will work:

1. Go to the Prime Now page and search to shop in the 22201 ZIP code, which is the Arlington Whole Foods.

2. Select what you want to purchase and post it here.

3. I will be the point person; DM me and I will give you my PayPal so you can send me the money for your item. I will cover whatever delivery costs there are.

4. We send the groceries to Wade.

I will start out! I am going to get the Fruitables Whole Jerky Thick Cut Bacon Dog Treats for $9.49.

Thank you so very much for doing this - you have no idea how much I appreciate it! :hug:

If it was only Elmira's impending move to Charlotte that was the problem, I probably wouldn't be in as much of a funk as I am (the move is definitely for the best for her), but it's actually a series of events and realizations that have contributed to my current down mood.

I'll make a more extensive post later just to fill you all in on it.

Just now, Mr.Vic20 said:

Slightly confused, is there a list to pick these food items from or are we just picking what we think he'd like? If so, I don't see over cooked steak on the menu? :p

Literally pick whatever you want; we are kind of winging it here. Though if he comes in and vetos an item, we’ll respect that. 

Just now, Chris- said:

Literally pick whatever you want; we are kind of winging it here. Though if he comes in and vetos an item, we’ll respect that. 

You seem like a man of vastly superior tastes to my own, how about I shoot you 100 bucks and you make a few selections? I DM for your paypal now. 

1 minute ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

You seem like a man of vastly superior tastes to my own, how about I shoot you 100 bucks and you make a few selections? I DM for your paypal now. 

Sure thing!

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

Does it have to be food or can it be like condoms and stuff?

Whatever you are willing to pay for, that’s the fun part!

4 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Oh, I've DEFINITELY had that one and LOVE it.

But my mental well-being is definitely best served by refraining from alcohol at the present time.

Or maybe you've decided to be like me and give up alcohol for lent like a good Catholic boy. It is Ash Wednesday after all! :thinking: