Jupiter, FL police chief confirms NE Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust

Jason

1 minute ago, TheGreatGamble said:

As was pointed oput above, she sold it years ago. 

Notably, Yang sold the Orchids of Asia parlor long ago, but she still owns a series of massage houses. She danced around telling the Herald whether she was aware of prostitution or sex trafficking at the Jupiter facility. However, the Herald noted Yang's current chain, Tokyo Day Spa, has also been linked to claims of prostitution.

9 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Why if he engaged in actual prostitution? I don't give a shit to be honest.

Because voluntary sex for money shouldn't be a crime. Like abortion, the government should have no say in what a person does witht heir body. 

Also, the police put the story out there that he was involved in sex trafficking. Seems all they were trying to do was hurt Kraft's reputation. 

Just now, TheGreatGamble said:

Because voluntary sex for money shouldn't be a crime. Like abortion, the government should have no say in what a person does witht heir body. 

Also, the police put the story out there that he was involved in sex trafficking. Seems all they were trying to do was hurt Kraft's reputation. 

I don't disagree, but right now it IS a crime... I thought you were saying that the charges should be dropped based on something else.